** Picture of the Day 3 **

August in Glacier NP; later found a pocket calendar with this exact picture!

Glacier%20-%20Kathy%20-%202374ed-XL.jpg

I failed to do my "duties" as the Studio's photographer today :rolleyes:....terrible performance pictures :headache: but DID manage to get a couple nice outdoor photos during warmups!

P1180509-XL.jpg
:tink:

😁 Our little Princess earned 4th PLACE OVERALL for her amazing solo to "I'm A Survivor" in addition to her group numbers earning 8th place overall for the Lyrical dance and 1st place overall for the beautiful Modern dance! What an awesome weekend for her dance studio! All those grueling practices AFTER school, Dora practice AND soccer practice paid off! :cheer2:

570547:tink:

My "mean old husband" :rolleyes1 and the tree service crew are cutting down trees tomorrow in our back yard. 😭 I get WAY to attached to my beloved trees but we have 2 that are dead or dying and he's afraid the other one will fall on our house if we get bad weather. (I think I talked him into just trimming that one :rotfl: but tomorrow will tell the tale.) I can't bear to watch so I "decided" :rolleyes: to visit my friend, THE DENTIST. 🥴

P1790747-XL.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter