** Picture of the Day 3 **

IMG_0751cr2%20ed-XL.jpg

I checked the ISO on one of your pics of this show and saw you captured it at 2500. Wow great detail on that setting.
Thanks Mike! Isn't the 6D awesome? Of course the canon lens I was using was no slouch either. :)

How are you enjoying your 6D?

Thanks Mike! Isn't the 6D awesome? Of course the canon lens I was using was no slouch either. :)

How are you enjoying your 6D?
I'm really enjoying it. It fell at a price I could justify. For a older model in the lineup it performs nicely. Your images inside the Hyperion Theater are truly exceptional.

I'm really enjoying it. It fell at a price I could justify. For a older model in the lineup it performs nicely. Your images inside the Hyperion Theater are truly exceptional.
Thanks Mike. I really enjoyed photographing the show.

I'm glad you're enjoying the 6D. I've been so happy with it, I can't even imagine what the newer version must be like. Mine is over 3 years old, but I have no desire to upgrade.

Regardless of the outcome, this evening will be very emotional for these young ladies and for those of us that have followed them faithfully this season. A win and they've attained the goal they set for the season; if they come up short the season comes to an end and they're not ready for that just yet. "The world sees us as a TEAM; we see ourselves as a FAMILY" :lovestruc

i-GB5KPzT-XL.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter