** Picture of the Day 3 **

Not fun! Hope she's better.

:thumbsup2 All is good, thanks for asking. She was a little scared to get on the bus this morning for a weekend tournament but temperatures were 15 degrees warmer today and she did fine...other than having to make a trip to the doctor for an ankle injury. :headache: Soccer season is not starting off on the right foot this year! :headache: She'll be in a boot for 7-10 days...but doctor checked her fingers/hands/toes and color is back to normal. :yay: :tink:

One more day before the Wise Men reach the Baby Jesus and we put the Christmas season to rest. Wishing all a good year between now and the next Christmas season. (DGD already "hinting" we need to back to Disney during Nov./Dec. 2018 :goodvibes):

i-SqgDQmp-XL.jpg
:tink:

Beautiful image. I'm trying to figure out which trip I should do this summer... an Arches and Canyonlands trip vs. a Yellowstone one. Any thoughts?

Last September was my first trip to both Arches and Canyonlands and I'm planning my third trip to Yellowstone for this spring or fall. We didn't cover even half of Canyonlands in a long day but you can cover Arches in one. But frankly, both Arches and Canyonlands would be far too hot for me in the summer. There is no shade and hiking for photography would be quite an effort so if you choose A & C be prepared for crowds and heat. Obviously Yellowstone has summer crowds as well but the heat is far more manageable. My last trip there was in early August 2005 (digital but pre dSLR) and we spent two chilly nights camping in the rain with nice sunny days.

Sometimes you don't have a choice of when to take trips and I understand! And if you do end up in Moab, Utah and like sushi we ate at the most wonderful place there!

I think Janet (mom2rtk) has also visited Canyonlands, Arches in the summer so hopefully she will pipe in too! She would be an excellent source for info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter