** Picture of the Day 3 **

30984529513_9242c93e7d_b.jpg

Yes, you will definitely miss them but depending on where they are going in Colorado they might not even have any snow; hope they do and can travel safely.

Here in Colorado Springs we have had at least 3 snowfalls since early November (but not including a big snowfall on Pikes Peak in August!). Most of our snow melts in a day. I love snow so enjoy each prediction with excitement just as we did back in Maryland.

They're traveling to Manitou Springs...they LOVE that area...this is their 3rd trip this year! :faint: We rarely see snow here in South Central Texas so it's a real treat for us. I just LOVE the beautiful snow pictures so post away...for MY enjoyment! :goodvibes :tink:

They're traveling to Manitou Springs...they LOVE that area...this is their 3rd trip this year! :faint: We rarely see snow here in South Central Texas so it's a real treat for us. I just LOVE the beautiful snow pictures so post away...for MY enjoyment! :goodvibes :tink:

Ohhh, Manitou Springs is so beautiful; lovely arty-craftsy little town nestled in the mountains right below Pikes Peak. As you probably know it's where the train up the peak departs and it is about 20 minutes from my house. They might get snow this coming weekend; it's predicted for Sunday I believe.

We looked at a house on a mountain top overlooking the town of Manitou Springs; DH loved it but the narrow, twisty drive up to the top scared the dickens out of me!

Ohhh, Manitou Springs is so beautiful; lovely arty-craftsy little town nestled in the mountains right below Pikes Peak. As you probably know it's where the train up the peak departs and it is about 20 minutes from my house. They might get snow this coming weekend; it's predicted for Sunday I believe.

We looked at a house on a mountain top overlooking the town of Manitou Springs; DH loved it but the narrow, twisty drive up to the top scared the dickens out of me!

Well...you and DD just MAY be "neighbors" someday :goodvibes; I would not be one bit surprised if they decided to move to Manitou Springs. She owns her own dog grooming business and has noticed the lack of groomers in the area :rolleyes1. I'm thinking these trips have more "meaning" behind them than she's letting on. :rolleyes: They're leaving this evening and will arrive tomorrow mid-afternoon; needless to say, she's HOPING that snow prediction is true. :goodvibes Don't blame you about the narrow, twisted road! I have enough trouble on a straight Texas highway :lmao: at MY age! :tink:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter