• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pics of Character in rare form

6932187636_98cc92ce88_c.jpg

7078397407_30dc3c29d0_c.jpg

017.JPG

My daughter didn't know the statue had shifted and was right in her face when I was taking the picture. After I took it, she turned and jumped a mile! :lmao:

Where is this? Is this in HS? Who is that character? :confused3 Gee, I really need to get back to WDW!! ;)

Where is this? Is this in HS? Who is that character? :confused3 Gee, I really need to get back to WDW!! ;)
Downtown Disney, Pleasure Island area in front of the old Soundstage Club. He is one of the living statues - usually has a guitar. This was taken a year ago on my daughters 16th birthday while we were waiting for Drey-C to begin his performance.

I apologize, is this not the right kind of character for this thread?

Thanks! I didn't realize there was much going on in that part of DTD. :( Glad to see there something cute! :goodvibes I wish those statues would come back to WS in Epcot!

DSCN1996.jpg

Looking for elephants (because Jane was sad she hadn't found any yet)

DSCN2000.jpg

Anastasia and Drizella decided to have a curtsying contest

DSCN2008.jpg

Batter up!

DSCN2011.jpg

Bunch of gorillas

Anyone have any new pics to add to this thread? I'm really sad about camp minnie-mickey closing and could use some good pics to cheer me up!:goodvibes

Anyone have any new pics to add to this thread? I'm really sad about camp minnie-mickey closing and could use some good pics to cheer me up!:goodvibes

Well, I have some new-old pics I can share. LOL They are from 2009 but I've never posted them before.

About 10 seconds before this photo, my brother-in-law (with no idea that Goofy was about 6 feet away behind him) had just said "I freaking hate Goofy". (It's possibly my DH instigated this by asking him if he wanted to get a picture with Goofy because we all know how much he hates Goofy. LOL) Well, apparently he was overheard...
100_1933_zps932e39a9.jpg

Then Goofy gave him a good shaking back and forth as if to knock some sense into him...
100_1931_zps78a5035d.jpg

He was so embarrassed.
100_1932_zpsc6b7b6ea.jpg

We had a late ADR so we were one of the last families to leave and Goofy spotted my BIL again as they were headed into the back and crouched way down behind a short waitress and crept along behind her all the way across the side room of Chef Mickey's (wish I had a picture of that it was hilarious, but everyone at my table were all laughing too hard). He had a grip on both side of her shirt and was using those to "steer" her toward my unsuspecting BIL. Goofy came right up behind him as he was getting up to leave and grabbed him and forcibly turned him toward my SIL for a photo. Sorry the angle is bad on this one.
100_1920_zps78338eaf.jpg

Love this thread. Here are our two experiences:

DS LOVE LOVE LOVES Donald. He brought Donald his stuffed duck to show him and Donald was wonderful, he made a huge deal then started rocking him like a baby. DS was in awe!

DS told the Mad Hatter that he liked to make funny faces. The MH started screaming across the dining room, "Alice, Alice Ethan is distraught!" Then he pulled him across the room for DS to start making funny faces at Alice, and she was making them back. It was fantastic!

Well, I have some new-old pics I can share. LOL They are from 2009 but I've never posted them before.

About 10 seconds before this photo, my brother-in-law (with no idea that Goofy was about 6 feet away behind him) had just said "I freaking hate Goofy". (It's possibly my DH instigated this by asking him if he wanted to get a picture with Goofy because we all know how much he hates Goofy. LOL) Well, apparently he was overheard...
100_1933_zps932e39a9.jpg

Then Goofy gave him a good shaking back and forth as if to knock some sense into him...
100_1931_zps78a5035d.jpg

He was so embarrassed.
100_1932_zpsc6b7b6ea.jpg

We had a late ADR so we were one of the last families to leave and Goofy spotted my BIL again as they were headed into the back and crouched way down behind a short waitress and crept along behind her all the way across the side room of Chef Mickey's (wish I had a picture of that it was hilarious, but everyone at my table were all laughing too hard). He had a grip on both side of her shirt and was using those to "steer" her toward my unsuspecting BIL. Goofy came right up behind him as he was getting up to leave and grabbed him and forcibly turned him toward my SIL for a photo. Sorry the angle is bad on this one.
100_1920_zps78338eaf.jpg

Hilarious! but....the real question....does your BIL have a new appreciation for Goofy now?

Hilarious! but....the real question....does your BIL have a new appreciation for Goofy now?

LOL, nope still hates him! Something to do with his 4 kids watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse non-stop at top volume and the voice drives him crazy. :rotfl:

The Genie playing peekaboo at my then 15 year old DD. He waved to her and she got so excited she started to blush so she tried to cover her face and he started playing peekaboo with her (she's not pictured, she'd kill me lol)

2h361pd.jpg

2hiaus3.jpg

I have a few from MNSSHP in 2013.
(I wish the lighting in fairytale hall didn't make my eyes look so dark though!)
6se252.jpg

racfvt.jpg

For this one, I was in line for a PP photographer and the sisters and their handler came up and surprised us! they caused a HUGE scene. IT WAS AMAZING.
2cynvdd.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter