• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pics of Character in rare form

My 4yr old ran up to Brer Fox like he was going to tackle him, but the fox was too quick for him.
100_2987.jpg

Aladdin was having a hard time finding a spot to sign his name on the page of the autograph book because Jasmine took up too much space with her signature!! It was so cute!
232323232%7Ffp73458%3Enu%3D5%3B%3B3%3E54%3B%3E259%3EWSNRCG%3D3453%3C7536334%3Anu0mrj

All of your pictures are SOO cute! :love:

I have a picture, as well, but first, I must explain the story. I was at AK, meeting with the chipmunks. The character attendant took my picture, but he took it horizontally (I am very anal about my pictures, I like them to be taken vertically ... very strange, I know!) Anyways, I asked the character attendant if he could take the picture the other way. The chipmunks, of course, had a different idea. They thought I meant that we should turn around for the picture. Well, I got the vertical picture I wanted, and a hilarious one at that. The entire line was cracking up. This is one of my all-time favorite pictures.

iefgn9.jpg

DD and Minnie began twirling in their princess dresses. They both twirled so much and got so dizzy they fell on the floor! This was the best character interaction of the entire trip.
320831_2358525974279_1584172280_32296955_1595693551_n.jpg

314389_2358525774274_1584172280_32296954_1349794292_n.jpg

DD gave her "Baby Sheep" to Stitch to hold and he motioned that he wanted to take a picture with it.

ry%3D400

We were in Hollywood near the end of the day and Frozone and Mr Incredible were walking around and saw us then came over. The took pics and then saw DD16 American Idol pin and motioned for her to sing and she did. They decided to dance and I got some great pics.

2034.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg

in our honeymoon Jasmine and Aladdin made my husband propose again because they said they missed it. It was hilarious
IMG_0822.jpg

Photo0103FourBySix.jpg

goofy asked my daughter to dance with him
Photo0107FourBySix.jpg

Photo0108FourBySix.jpg

Just curious if anyone knows...not that this is the correct thread, either, but why did they change the costumes the character hosts wear? We always had such an easy time finding the characters, even if they weren't out yet, you could spot those yellow and white shirts with the red and white patch with Mickey's pointing hand on it. Now they kind of blend in with all of the other cast members.

This picture requires explanation since it doesn't look that odd but we were on our first family trip to WDW in 1990 and DH had just stepped off the train in the MK when Tigger walked up to him and began tickling him under his arm! He was laughing so hard and my DH is not a Disney fan at all but he loved that and still talks about it 22 years later!

999090916_tb6JA-L.jpg

I love all of these, I'll have to look through my pictures later to see if I have any good ones to add. :goodvibes

Tigger was having a lot of fun with my then 15 year old son this day. Some of my favorite pictures! Sorry, I cut my son out before posting (he would have killed me if I left him in!)

tigger.png

017.JPG

My daughter didn't know the statue had shifted and was right in her face when I was taking the picture. After I took it, she turned and jumped a mile! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter