• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PI Closing rumor

Maistre Gracey said:
I am one of the biggest Adventurers' Club fans on the planet, and would be very disappointed to see it go. :sad2:

MG

You were the 1st person I thought of when I heard this rumor,MG

Maistre Gracey said:
I am one of the biggest Adventurers' Club fans on the planet, and would be very disappointed to see it go. :sad2:

MG

I'd also miss the Adventurers' Club. I really hope these rumours are not true.

Andy

DrTomorrow said:
Who says that The DVC Powers That Be never listen to us. There have been complaints about not enough places to eat at SSR since before the place opened. Now they are not only expanding the Turf Club into a full-menu full-service restaurant, but they're tearing down part of PI to build more restaurants! :rotfl2:

For Real! Imagine my shock when I found out my guide lurked here on the DIS, and says that many people at DVC lurk. They are listening! What they decide to do with what they hear is up to them....

Rozzie said:
For Real! Imagine my shock when I found out my guide lurked here on the DIS, and says that many people at DVC lurk. They are listening! What they decide to do with what they hear is up to them....

My guide had told me the same thing last year.

:sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

Oh my gosh! We love the Adventures Club. It and the Comedy Wharehouse are always packed when we are there.

What are they thinking!!!?

Kungaloosh!

Yes, i will miss the good time at the Adventurer's Club.. sigh! It just seemed so humoursly "Olde British Club" to me...

sigh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter