Photos by Misty!

hniki234

DIS Veteran
After seeing the many beautiful photos by Misty on this board, we hired her to do a bride and groom session with us at Disney. We had so much fun! Her and her husband were absolutely wonderful!

I was amazed at how well she was able to capture the light and different colors. She showed us a couple of the shots on her camera's viewfinder and they were gorgeous straight out of the camera! I would highly recommend her services to anyone looking for a photographer in Orlando!

If you want to look at our pics, go to http://www.mistymiotto.photostockplus.com and click on Nikki and Orleans's Wedding. The password is Berg.

Thanks for sharing!

She is so creative with her shots, and she really captured how much you two are in love!

And you look beautiful, too!

We have her booked for our wedding, and I can't wait!

If you wouldn't mind helping me with my planning: How much time did you allow for Misty to take your pictures at the different locations?

TIA!

Thanks! I wanted to make sure we had ample time at both locations, so we booked her for 3 hours. I'm certain you're going to love your wedding photos!

Those pics are amazing!...not that I'm biased or anything! :cool1:

Misty was just great! We couldn't have had more fun during our shoot. It was fun just letting Misty work her magic and put us in some great spots for amazing pictures! It was raining on us just a bit, which made for some fun umbrella pictures and we got lucky on timing with some of the ferry boats.

Misty and Nelio really were easy to work with and made us feel comfortable from the get go which made it feel like we were just taking pictures with our friends. I just can't say enough good things about Misty, and of how much fun we had taking the pics and the pics all turned out great! :thumbsup2

After seeing the many beautiful photos by Misty on this board, we hired her to do a bride and groom session with us at Disney. We had so much fun! Her and her husband were absolutely wonderful!

I was amazed at how well she was able to capture the light and different colors. She showed us a couple of the shots on her camera's viewfinder and they were gorgeous straight out of the camera! I would highly recommend her services to anyone looking for a photographer in Orlando!

If you want to look at our pics, go to and click on Nikki and Orleans's Wedding. The password is Berg.

I can't find them? :(

Sorry! Misty changed the title to our real names, so now the pictures are listed under Nicole and Kevin Wedding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter