Photopass question

kelmac284

Lover of all things Disney since 1975
Since this is most likely our one and only trip and also since I am NEVER in the pics unless we get photopass pics was wondering if they have anything like Disney World or Land. At Disney World you can buy that memory maker and at Disney land now they have the max pass where you get all your pics as downloads free with max pass. Is there anything like this at DLP? I would like the ride photos and to be able to get some photopass pics but don't want to have to pay for each photo.

@olafLover has written a piece about the details of the DLP Photopass and the different versions you have. But to already give you some information. The official page is here: https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-gb/guest-services/photopass-service/

But think carefully if it will be worth it. It's not the same as in the US. Photopass is guaranteed 3 meets (Meet Mickey, Princess Pavillion, Starport and Meet Spiderman) and 6 rides (Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear, Pirates, Big Thunder Mountain, Rock 'n Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror). Getting a good picture on Pirates and Big Thunder Mountain is tricky as it really depends on where you are seated in the boat/train.

In general there are no photopass people in front of the castle, on Main Street or other viewing points. So for those pictures and the other characters you will ask other people/CMs to take your pictures. And people are very willing to help, don't be afraid to hand your camera/phone to be in the pictures.

Last edited:
Thanks so much everyone for the info. I think, based on what you have said, I will pass and we will just take pics with our phones. Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter