Photographing Pets

Metallicat said:
Abby looks alot like my kitty Shamu :)
IMG_1363.jpg

Your cat looks alot like my cat mystey.

DestinationDisney said:
Is this a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel? I think these dogs are absolutely adorable! I unfortunately had to put my 17 year old Lhasa Apso down in January. :guilty: But when the time comes to get a puppy, we're highly considering a KCCS...they are just too cute!

Here's a picture of my little guy, Coco. Please excuse the poor quality of the photo, it was taken with my camera phone, but I just had to show him off.

Thanks for the comment! Yes he is a Cavalier King Charles :love: He is a true lap dog that is very lovable and calm. Just always wants to be with you. He is great with my grandaughter 18 months.........

mickey2000 said:
Thanks for the comment! Yes he is a Cavalier King Charles :love: He is a true lap dog that is very lovable and calm. Just always wants to be with you. He is great with my grandaughter 18 months.........

Good to hear that! We are definitely considering a Cavalier King Charles when the time comes for us. We are really looking forward to it! :cheer2:

I hope ya'll don't mind me adding pics of two of my babies.

The quality isn't the best, but I'm kinda fond of the subjects! ;)

This is our boy, Buddy, he's a basenji:

Buddy_Crop.jpg

And this is Sally, also a basenji:

Sallycrop.jpg

And we have a retriever/setter mix named Daisy, but I can't seem to catch her just right so the pic comes out as pretty as she is! And I don't have too many photos of any of them on photobucket...yet! ;)

now for the nicer ones....
SamJasKiss.jpg

Jas2.jpg

Jas1.jpg

oh, her name is Jasmine. She is a 7 month old Keeshond

This is Shadow. It may not look like a special picture, but Shadow celebrated her 19th birthday on August 17th and she doesn't get around much anymore, especially not outside. A couple of days ago she was at the back door wanting out and actually went down off the deck and explored the backyard, something she hasn't done for years. So I had to get out the camera and get some pics of her.

47b6d733b3127cce8c91241b8f8100000016108AZuGzFk1bM9

Here are some of my favorites:

Headshot of Mark a Dalmatian

mark4.jpg

Headshot of Halle a whippet

hallepse1web.jpg

Here are my kids:
They didn't really appreciate the new addition to the family
DSC00448a.jpg

Here is my little boy Rudy....
DSC00447a.jpg

I take a lot of pictures of my dogs. Here are some of mine, would like to see some of yours! paw:

Plymouth176.jpg

EasterDogClass2005107.jpg

Revolution088-1.jpg

These last three were shot with film.

kitten.jpg

Codykittenbed.jpg

Liesl.jpg

I can play...

taken with the SD400:
47b6d803b3127cce8a19a832b07b00000016108AZMmzNs4cOE

taken with the D200:
47b6d803b3127cce8a19b6d5b09300000015108AZMmzNs4cOE

sleepy puppy!
47b6cf09b3127cce8f7a9b87d4d300000016108AZMmzNs4cOE

OK, you asked for it! ;)

Our Shiloh Shepherds, Nico & Isabelle

Boris, the Chow Chow

Nico, being goofy

Isabelle

Pandora, our Rag Doll

Kaxmeaux, the evil one

And finally, our Peruvian Pasos

Luisiana

and Gateado

Pet's are not my forte' :( I think I have maybe one that is worth sharing. Taken like 4 years ago on my old Sony 717. I will have to hunt around to find it.

These are awesome shots!!

Love the dog in the pool, they are all good, but thats my fav! Can't even pick one fav of Pisco's shots!

Pets are one of my favorite subjects.

Max, just had his 1st birthday.

Max020edited.jpg

Riley, our other 1 yr old
Riley003edited.jpg

and Shadow, who is 19 years old
Shadow006edited.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter