photo sharing: Your best shot from the last time you used your camera...

These pictures are amazing!! Heres from last night getting in to the spirit of the season

IMG_7025.jpg

IMG_6991.jpg

IMG_6978.jpg

IMG_1872.jpg

Here's one of one of my aquarium tenants. Actually, I just looked closer at the picture, and there are 2 tenants in the picture ! And yes, those are peas.

IMG_0936.jpg

Butterfly house on Mackinac Island, MI

IMG_0845_1.jpg

Sunrise - Mackinaw City, MI

IMG_0873.jpg

Mackinaw Bridge, MI (connects the Upper and Lower Peninsulars of MI)

Canon S5

These were taken in late September but I just looked at the memory card today.

New to the Photo Board - But I am so in love wiht my camera these days and I am hoping to take classes in January and the Spring - so here is my most recent shot of my kids in Harpers Ferry,WV - I am taking my P&S with me and my SLR to Disney when we head there later this month - I am still using the PHD buttons (Press Here...Dummy) - that is whay I am anxious to take some classes to learn more about the manual functions of my SLR and my P&S

photo.php

photo.php

photo.php

as you can see from my posting I LOVE B&W

New to the Photo Board - But I am so in love wiht my camera these days and I am hoping to take classes in January and the Spring - so here is my most recent shot of my kids in Harpers Ferry,WV - I am taking my P&S with me and my SLR to Disney when we head there later this month - I am still using the PHD buttons (Press Here...Dummy) - that is whay I am anxious to take some classes to learn more about the manual functions of my SLR and my P&S

photo.php

photo.php

photo.php

as you can see from my posting I LOVE B&W

I love your pictures. What type of camera did you use?

Novice here, so here goes:

DSC_0330.jpg

It's a shot of an eagle at Denali Nat'l Park from September (last time I used the camera).

Took a drive up to York, Maine today. Got there about 3:45 and stayed for a little more than an hour. Really nice light up there today...

429248528_8Xkka-L.jpg

429248589_obUFC-L.jpg

429250334_aBahR-L.jpg

429250949_Ykkoy-L.jpg

Kyle, those are amazing! Especially that last one, that would be one I hung up in my room (which happens to have light house motif).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter