Photo pass expired pics question.

Blueberrystamps

Mouseketeer
:( I missed all my pics from our october trip by 1 day what are the chances they can be still in the system some were? I feel sick right now I had it on an e-mail account I do not check much.
Has any one had luck still getting there pics after they expire ?

Any help would be great. :(

Have you tried e-mailing the photopass people? There's a chance that the pictures might still be around somewhere. Good luck!

Hopefully you can get them back by buying the 7 day extension for $4.95. I would definitely give them a call. Email usually takes a few days for a response.

Good luck.:wizard:

Just wanted to update I called this morning and the retrieved them for me for 24hrs and I can now pay for an extension.

Thanks for the help

Darn, I wish I'd checked here on this topic months ago.... son daughter in law and 3 grand daughters.... they never checked their photopass and it expired by just a few days. We will know for next time...although I'm the type that had it done within a few days of getting home for ours....

Phew! Glad they were able to help you. I'm glad to know that, I use Photopass a lot and I always forget! I don't know why they only send out the email like a week before... do it the day of!! I almost forgot to order my CD this last time around, and it was for two trips, one over Halloween with our group of like 12 people!

****Make sure you use the promotion code for $15 off the CD - I think it's DEC15CD or something. Just look under the promotion tab. I think they said it was through the 13th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter