Photo pass expired pics question.

Blueberrystamps

Mouseketeer
:( I missed all my pics from our october trip by 1 day what are the chances they can be still in the system some were? I feel sick right now I had it on an e-mail account I do not check much.
Has any one had luck still getting there pics after they expire ?

Any help would be great. :(

LavenderPeach

<font color=darkorchid>Didn't understand how you c
Have you tried e-mailing the photopass people? There's a chance that the pictures might still be around somewhere. Good luck!

Dizneydaz

DIS Veteran
Hopefully you can get them back by buying the 7 day extension for $4.95. I would definitely give them a call. Email usually takes a few days for a response.

Good luck.:wizard:

Blueberrystamps

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to update I called this morning and the retrieved them for me for 24hrs and I can now pay for an extension.

Thanks for the help

smiley_face2

DIS veteran
Darn, I wish I'd checked here on this topic months ago.... son daughter in law and 3 grand daughters.... they never checked their photopass and it expired by just a few days. We will know for next time...although I'm the type that had it done within a few days of getting home for ours....

• maberlyne

Mouseketeer
    Phew! Glad they were able to help you. I'm glad to know that, I use Photopass a lot and I always forget! I don't know why they only send out the email like a week before... do it the day of!! I almost forgot to order my CD this last time around, and it was for two trips, one over Halloween with our group of like 12 people!

****Make sure you use the promotion code for $15 off the CD - I think it's DEC15CD or something. Just look under the promotion tab. I think they said it was through the 13th.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES