Photo package question

deann1548

Earning My Ears
So I booked the unlimited photo package for my family and we are in 3 different staterooms. I booked one for each stateroom. It is showing up on my plans on day 3, I picked that one since day 1 said sold out. But the package should work for all 5 days of the cruise, correct? Thanks in advance.

So I booked the unlimited photo package for my family and we are in 3 different staterooms. I booked one for each stateroom. It is showing up on my plans on day 3, I picked that one since day 1 said sold out. But the package should work for all 5 days of the cruise, correct? Thanks in advance.
Yes, the unlimited photo package will work for everyday of the cruise.

I could be wrong but I don’t think you need one for each stateroom. I think just one for your group. I never have gotten it on a cruise yet. I am looking at it for our upcoming cruise. But I am guessing that it works like it does in the parks.

I could be wrong but I don’t think you need one for each stateroom. I think just one for your group. I never have gotten it on a cruise yet. I am looking at it for our upcoming cruise. But I am guessing that it works like it does in the parks.
This is where it gets a little tricky. Technically, you can have one package on one state room BUT the people who are in that state room have to be present for all the photos. They can scan their room key and take group photos but technically you're not supposed to take photos where only people who aren't in that state room is present. It's only for photos of the people in the state room that has the photo package.

It does not work like the parks.

On the cruise it depends on the make-up of the travel party. One nuclear family of parents + minor kids can purchase 1 package across multiple staterooms. If there are other households such as grandparents, aunts/uncles/cousins, etc. or adult children as the larger party then each stateroom needs to purchase the photo package.

It does not work like the parks.

On the cruise it depends on the make-up of the travel party. One nuclear family of parents + minor kids can purchase 1 package across multiple staterooms. If there are other households such as grandparents, aunts/uncles/cousins, etc. or adult children as the larger party then each stateroom needs to purchase the photo package.
Thanks so much for all the info! Our party does consist of us grandparents with 2 grandkids in our room, and then 2 grandkids in with their parents and then my other son's family. So I assumed I needed to purchase one package per room. We finally were able to rebook this cruise from the one that got cancelled during Covid! Can't wait!

Thanks so much for all the info! Our party does consist of us grandparents with 2 grandkids in our room, and then 2 grandkids in with their parents and then my other son's family. So I assumed I needed to purchase one package per room. We finally were able to rebook this cruise from the one that got cancelled during Covid! Can't wait!
The children booked in with the grandparents can be included in their parents' room package. But any pictures of just the grandparents would need a separate package. So you may be able to save cost of one package depending on whether the grandparents intend to have pictures taken alone or only with the rest of the family.

The children booked in with the grandparents can be included in their parents' room package. But any pictures of just the grandparents would need a separate package. So you may be able to save cost of one package depending on whether the grandparents intend to have pictures taken alone or only with the rest of the family.
Thanks, I will check into this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter