Photo Package question/# of people allowed

MickeyHereWeCome!

DIS Veteran
We have a group of 12 traveling on the Ovation next July. This is the first time my entire family has been on vacation together, and it's very important to us to get some photos.

We bought the photo package the last time we went, and at that time, if someone in the room with the package was in a photo, it was included in your final photo package. My question is if there is a limit to how many people can be included in pictures? Will 12 be too many for the backdrop photos throughout the ship in the evenings?

I also saw an option for a photography session. Again, does anyone know if there is a limit to how many people can be included (and does the same rule apply that the purchaser must be in each picture)? We want pictures of my mom with each family, and then with all the grandkids, etc. There are no details on the planning page, other than the cost.

Thanks for your help!

We've done group photos using the photo package with 13 people across 4 rooms before.

Have never done the photo session so I can't comment on that.

The private one on one sessions can be as big as you want. Saw a group of at least 50 once. it was a family reunion, and many different configurations were being utilized.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter