Photo Game Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you did do the definiton correctly.. . . . . . . but. . . .no

Sorry for the delayed response. The wife and I went to see Elton John in concert last night.

082c-2.jpg

wow that last one looks totally different than i thought, i thought it was a small wood post, like a 4x4 with something off one side...

wow that last one looks totally different than i thought, i thought it was a small wood post, like a 4x4 with something off one side...

I thought the same thing! It was driving me crazy trying to remember where there was a white signpost in AK. LOL!

Well you did do the definiton correctly.. . . . . . . but. . . .no

Sorry for the delayed response. The wife and I went to see Elton John in concert last night.

Awww, I'm wicked jealous. I'm a big Elton John fan from way way WAY back. So far back I don't want to calculate the years, LOL. Was the concert awesome?

Awww, I'm wicked jealous. I'm a big Elton John fan from way way WAY back. So far back I don't want to calculate the years, LOL. Was the concert awesome?

Yes it was great and no to all the guesses. . . . not a character not at Epcot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter