phone or online???

babygirlamg

DIS Veteran
Is there any pros or cons of either booking a package online or doing it over the phone.....booking today :)

I price things out online and then call to book, but either way is good, it just depends on what you prefer. Good luck and happy planning :goodvibes.

I always do it on the phone. I just like hearing the confirmation and I can ask questions if I need to:)

I use the phone. I've never trusted their website, even before they changed the site and made it worse.

I book my resort and make my dining ressies online, never had a problem. Good Luck!

I prefer to book all my trips online, its fast easy and safe. The last time I called to make a reservation I was on hold for 7 mins and gave all my info to the automated system only to be asked the same exact questions from the agent.

I've booked all the trips below online. The wait times on the phone lately have been outrageous, and the automated system at the start of each call makes me insane! I just wish you didn't have to call to make changes or to cancel, I wish you could do that online too.

I like to book online because I can see right in front of me what I am booking. Then you have a confirmation in front of you and dont have to wait for an email. The last one I booked on the phone the CM messed up and I had to call and fix.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!