Phineas & Ferb Products

DS chose P&F on the skateboard today. He had to spend his own money on it, but he is thrilled. THe skateboard doesn't really launch very far, but he didn't seem to mind. He had more fun making P&F do tricks on it. P&F's arms are jointed at the pits, but no other body parts move. The helmets come off, and they are dressed in their clothes, so they are really cute. He is saving for a Galactic Heroes toy (which he has way more than enough money for) but he "just couldn't pass up a P&F toy !!"

I was able to find the Phineas and Ferb toys at the TRU today. I would have walked right past them if DS hadn't spotted them. They were in the same aisle as the Toy Story items. I was hoping for at least one of the surfing P&F, Perry and Doofenshmirtz and one of Candace and Phineas. The store had 3 of the skateboarding P&F, 2 surfing and only one Perry set left, no Candace. I grabbed the two I needed (no Candace though :( ) and I am planning to use them on the cake I am making next week.

They also had the talking Perry, the finger skateboards and beanie dolls. They had plenty of those. I am going to another one this weekend and hope to find the Candace figure! Thanks for the heads up!!!

I usually never buy fruit snacks but I did find some toy story ones so I bought them for the trip I will have to look the Phineas and Ferb ones now.:rotfl: Have to set the mood.

We got the Backyard Beach P&F tonight. Our TRU also did not have the Candace set--it seems to be the hard one to find, as they had plenty of the other 3 sets.

I was able to find the Phineas and Ferb toys at the TRU today. I would have walked right past them if DS hadn't spotted them. They were in the same aisle as the Toy Story items. I was hoping for at least one of the surfing P&F, Perry and Doofenshmirtz and one of Candace and Phineas. The store had 3 of the skateboarding P&F, 2 surfing and only one Perry set left, no Candace. I grabbed the two I needed (no Candace though :( ) and I am planning to use them on the cake I am making next week.

They also had the talking Perry, the finger skateboards and beanie dolls. They had plenty of those. I am going to another one this weekend and hope to find the Candace figure! Thanks for the heads up!!!

That is exactly what I was planning to do is use them on a birthday cake! I think they would be cute--now to figure out what to use to decorate for the rest of the party! Time to get creative--if anyone has ideas, chime in! popcorn::

Thanks!

Yes, a tree would be something--I should be able to track down a paper cutout one or better yet put the kids to work putting one together! Another brainstorm I had tonight was to do a backyard beach theme (if the TRU set would work for the cake). I know they had a lot of party stuff at dollar tree with tiki's on it (at least last summer). I'm starting to like this!

Hmm...would it be inhumane to make our white dog green for just one day? :lmao:

That is exactly what I was planning to do is use them on a birthday cake! I think they would be cute--now to figure out what to use to decorate for the rest of the party! Time to get creative--if anyone has ideas, chime in! popcorn::

Thanks!

I just finished putting together the treat bags for the party. I ended up finding P&F stickers and temporary tattoos on Ebay and bought some of them. I also bought some personalized mini candy bar wrappers and personalized iron transfers for t-shirts on Ebay.

I added non-disney bubbles and a eye glass thingy and a Disney kazoo (didn't have one left over to put in the picture). The party is being held at a bounce house that provides all the other decorations so I'm not bothering with that. If I was however I would go with bright primary colors. I will post a picture of the cake later in the week.

Here are the goody bags:

100_2311.jpg

Here are the transfers, I haven't got them ironed on yet. DS picked Ferb because he is "cool" and doesn't talk alot, which is funny since DS hasn't stopped talking for two weeks straight. LOL

100_2312.jpg

PrncessA, your iron-ons look really cute !! Where did you find the stickers?

Kanga, I think the backyard beach would be awesome if you had the surfing P&F !! Good luck with the cake and I'd love to see pics of it !!

Yes, a tree would be something--I should be able to track down a paper cutout one or better yet put the kids to work putting one together! Another brainstorm I had tonight was to do a backyard beach theme (if the TRU set would work for the cake). I know they had a lot of party stuff at dollar tree with tiki's on it (at least last summer). I'm starting to like this!

Hmm...would it be inhumane to make our white dog green for just one day? :lmao:

I just had to laugh thinking you might dye your dog green for the occassion! :lmao:

But the problem would be he or she would probably stay green for weeks! -:scared1:-Is there any of that shampoo out hair color that is green?

I would try finding or making him a little green costume/tshirt to wear instead of dyeing the dog. Check out pet supply areas in Walmart and Target, you might get lucky since St. Patrick's day is just around the corner.

I think getting the tropical decorations from Dollar Tree is a great idea! It seems like they are out a lot. Hopefully you will get lucky!

We got the Backyard Beach P&F tonight. Our TRU also did not have the Candace set--it seems to be the hard one to find, as they had plenty of the other 3 sets.

I bought two sets - the one with Phineas and Ferb on the skateboard in their clothes and the set with Dr. D. and Agent Perry. The only other one I saw in the store on on the packages was the one of P & F in their Hawaiian get-ups.
I am giving them to my DD for her birthday in a couple of weeks. She would love, love, love Candace and Isabella. Does anyone know if there is an Isabella figure?

My DD's birthday is coming up and she asked her grandmother to make her a Candace doll. She has P & F and Perry (the 7 inch dolls) that she received for Christmas this year from Santa.

Thank goodness, my mom is a great seamstress and is making the Candace doll. She got on the Internet to make sure she got her outfit and face as close as possible.

mdsouth
No Isabella that I know of...but maybe more stuff will pop up later in the year, apparently toys come out in phases... Ds wants the Candace set so he can get Phineas with a guitar, he likes to "rock out" with Rock band Lego !!
Would love to see a pic of the Candace when your mom gets it done !!

Oh I hope that we see them in the parks next month! We are such big fans and my kids are them.

My dd (oldest - age 9) is Candace to a T, ds 8 is Phineas, ds 5 is Ferb and my 2 year old definitely leads a double life as Perry!

I think I will try and do shirts for them before we go!

Thanks for the idea :thumbsup2

Hunting for P&F stuff again today. I found the Perry and Dr. D set. I also saw an acoustic guitar with P&F on it.

My Walmart did not have any of the swim trunks but they did have some Perry shirts on clearance. They also had a hat with P&F but it said "here comes trouble"??:confused3 I don't really get that saying with P&F. It should have said "I know what we are going to do today!".

No sight of Candace. I am trying to find little toys for the boys. I am making a treasure hunt for them to do while on spring vacation.

I'm not sure if this is just locally or not (south east), but when I walked into my Walgreen's pharmacy store I took a detour down the Easter aisle and to my surprise, on the top shelf was an entire Toy Story basket. Then to greater surprise, there was a Phineas and Ferb Easter basket with a frisbee, beach ball, stickers, tattooes, candy, and some other stuff. I took a picture on my phone, but not sure how to post. The bags for selling for $19.99.

mdsouth
No Isabella that I know of...but maybe more stuff will pop up later in the year, apparently toys come out in phases... Ds wants the Candace set so he can get Phineas with a guitar, he likes to "rock out" with Rock band Lego !!
Would love to see a pic of the Candace when your mom gets it done !!

My DD's birthday is next week, so when she gets it, I will post a photo of the Candace doll my mom is making for her.

I'm not sure if this is just locally or not (south east), but when I walked into my Walgreen's pharmacy store I took a detour down the Easter aisle and to my surprise, on the top shelf was an entire Toy Story basket. Then to greater surprise, there was a Phineas and Ferb Easter basket with a frisbee, beach ball, stickers, tattooes, candy, and some other stuff. I took a picture on my phone, but not sure how to post. The bags for selling for $19.99.

Wow, guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow!

I truly appreciate the heads up on F&P items. The only toys I have been able to find were the F & P stuffed dolls at our local Disney Store. Now, I have been luck enough to find some t-shirts at WalMart but other than that not much. You guys rock thanks :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter