• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Phineas and Ferb, Perry and Doofensmirz?

I :lovestruc Phineas and Ferb! I'm 24 and my parents look at me like I'm nuts when I watch it but I too find it has a good amount of humour for adults!

I think they should have a "Hey, where's Perry?" T-shirt with the normal Perry on the front and the secret agent Perry on the back! :rotfl:

I also love Candice, she's hilarious!

A Phineas and Ferb show would fit in really well at DHS in my opinion. It has such a great message too; that kids should use their imagination as much as possible!

Yay! I love that show!!!

I spent a whole 2 hours at DTD looking for a Perry Plush Toy.
They do exist, they have them available online at the Disney Store, so I was sooo disappointed when we couldn't find one at all. Even after sending the poor CM's on a wild platypus chase all over Once Upon a Toy and World of Disney. We were actually asking "Where is Perry?" the whole time :lmao:

I will join in on the club of "Aren't you a little too old to like Phineas and Ferb?" because "Yes, yes I am" :rotfl:

I've moved this thread to the Theme Parks Community board.

I'm another adult that watches Phineas and Ferb. I even have the "Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated" jingle as my ringtone. :)

Glad to see I am not the only adult that likes the show. There's just something about it. You say why I am I watching this but you just have to. Maybe it's Perry - reminds me of the really cool secret agents. This may be Disney's biggest show in a while. Going on a MAW trip in October. My son loves the show, really wish they had the characters out. Oh well all in all I feel better about myself now knowing I'm not the only grown up adict.:yay:

I'm another adult that watches Phineas and Ferb. I even have the "Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated" jingle as my ringtone. :)

Please do tell where you got it, I would love to have it as my ringtone too!

My DBF and I watch it too! And I agree with PPs: Perry, Doofensmirtz and Candice are the best characters! I would love to meet them in the parks!! I watched an episode the other day and Doofensmirtz said "Your hot dog is no match for my bratwurst!" as he and Perry fought using the aforementioned foods. Oh man! I laughed so hard! :rotfl:

Please do tell where you got it, I would love to have it as my ringtone too!

Well, I created this one myself for my personal use. But it looks like Phonezoo and a few other places have it available for download. :)

I don't know HOW my son got into this show, but it now ranks above Dora on the watch list!! :eek: Yes, that's a BIG thing!! One day he said he wanted to watch it & of course it took us forever to figure out what he was saying (he's 3 1/2) and he watches it at least once a day! I really want to get to our local Disney Store and get him some P & F goodies!! He's always asking us, "WhaCHA doin;?" like Isabella does. :lmao:

That would be cool.

I happen to be a huge Perry fan and also a Doofenschirtz fan.

I would love a shirt with both Perry/Doof on it.:goodvibes

Phineas, Ferb, and Perry in his Agent P hat are going to arrive in 2011 in the parks (likely Epcot or DHS), but sadly no Dr.Doofensmirz.

Is it me or would Dr. Doofensmirz be better as a face character, just because of his accent and the way he rambles on about Evil and other things, they could have him come out for MNSHP and dance in the villians show :rotfl: .

Well, as of now Phineas and Ferb are meeting in the parks, and even though Perry does exist in character-meeting form, he does not appear to be meeting regularly. Which is quite a shame, because he is my favorite character!!! I'm still very excited to meet Phineas and Ferb next time I go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter