• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Phineas and Ferb, Perry and Doofensmirz?

LorlovesStitch

Mouseketeer
Does anyone think that WDW should have characters of these guys? My kids love this show on the Disney Channel and my husband and I love it too! :rotfl: Since my kids are only 7, somethings go over their head ("Perry the Platypus, your timing is impeccable, and by impeccable I mean COMPLETELY PECCABLE!?"). It would be SO COOL to have these guys as a meet and greet! And why they're at it, how about some cool merchandise, maybe a stuffed Perry, or a Doofenschmirz shirt that says "You ate your own heinie?" :lmao: (If you've seen the show you know what I mean)

My 10 year old daughter just saw your post and yelled "I love those guys!" :thumbsup2 She definitely agrees. I have no idea who they are.:confused3

My family loves them and can't wait for the new show starting in 10 minutes. I was at Subway today and they have Phineas and Ferb toys in their kid meals. My girls were sooo excited.

My family loves them and can't wait for the new show starting in 10 minutes. I was at Subway today and they have Phineas and Ferb toys in their kid meals. My girls were sooo excited.

OMG! Must go to Subway tomorrow! And that's me talking, not my kids!:cool1: What kind of toy did they get.....I'm partial to Perry the Platypus myself, but gotta love Doofenschmirz!

I guess my response to "Aren't you a little old to love Phineas and Ferb?" would be "Yes, yes I am!"

we love phineas and ferb too...they are so funny...it would be great if they sold some merchandise in the parks. We'll be at Disney next week so I'll post if we find anything

OMG! Must go to Subway tomorrow! And that's me talking, not my kids!:cool1: What kind of toy did they get.....I'm partial to Perry the Platypus myself, but gotta love Doofenschmirz!

I guess my response to "Aren't you a little old to love Phineas and Ferb?" would be "Yes, yes I am!"

OMG - me too!! We love that show -- and the boys do too.

I'm afraid I haven't seen any merchandise (and definitely characters) in the parks. I was just thinking about this the other day, actually... I'm a big fan of The Buzz on Maggie, and I was sad that they probably would never have her either...

I'll keep an eye out for you and report back. I figure it would be near the Playhouse Disney items, but that merchandise is pretty limited - unfortunately. They could make a killing off of all of that stuff......same thing for the ABC stuff. They only have a couple of things from Lost. Are they kidding me??? I would have totally saturated the market with t-shirts, all sorts of stuff...

We love the show, too. Our local Disney Store has children's shirts (sorry no adult sizes), hats, and flip flops with Phineus and Ferb.

We got Phineus on a skateboard, Ferb on a skateboard, and a rocket from Subway. There is one more toy, don't remember what. No Perry toy, though. My boys were disappointed!

Doofenschmirz shirt that says "You ate your own heinie?" :lmao: (If you've seen the show you know what I mean)
My sons fav expression!! They crack (no pun intended) up.:rotfl2: Bathroom humor is huge in my man house. My DH loves when Candace yells "You'r going down,down down."

Very funny show. Kids would love to see them or get merchandise.

I LOVE Phineas and Ferb. But they also need Candice as well! I love how shes ALWAYS trying to bust her brothers. Did anyone see the new episode where Phinas and Ferb did NOTHING?! OMG that episode was SOOO funny!!

They could VERY easily do away with the characters at the character breakfast at hollywood & vine that are there now and replace them with Phinas, Ferb, Candice, Perry and Doofensmirz. If they did that I would be all over that character meal! But of course they could also bring them out in the parks for meet n greet. They could also always replace Playhouse Disney - Live on Stage with Phinas and Ferb - Live on Stage! That show would ALWAYS be filled with both adults and kids! Lets face it. The only ones who go and see Playhouse Disney is people with small childern and thats it. But if it was Phinas and Ferb show, oh yeah. EVERYONE both young and old would be in there laughing their butts off! Or if they didnt wanna replace the show they could always take it over to where they used to have the DOUG show in DHS.

Either way I hope Disney does eventually bring them out to meet / see them. Or at least sell merchandise. I would be all over buying a Perry stuff animal :)

I LOVE Phineas and Ferb. But they also need Candice as well! I love how shes ALWAYS trying to bust her brothers. Did anyone see the new episode where Phinas and Ferb did NOTHING?! OMG that episode was SOOO funny!!

They could VERY easily do away with the characters at the character breakfast at hollywood & vine that are there now and replace them with Phinas, Ferb, Candice, Perry and Doofensmirz. If they did that I would be all over that character meal! But of course they could also bring them out in the parks for meet n greet. They could also always replace Playhouse Disney - Live on Stage with Phinas and Ferb - Live on Stage! That show would ALWAYS be filled with both adults and kids! Lets face it. The only ones who go and see Playhouse Disney is people with small childern and thats it. But if it was Phinas and Ferb show, oh yeah. EVERYONE both young and old would be in there laughing their butts off! Or if they didnt wanna replace the show they could always take it over to where they used to have the DOUG show in DHS.

Either way I hope Disney does eventually bring them out to meet / see them. Or at least sell merchandise. I would be all over buying a Perry stuff animal :)

:lmao: I would be all over buying a stuffed Perry too! My husband was so glad when my kids got too old for the Playhouse Disney show....sitting on the floor in there killed his back, it even hurts just thinking about it! But I know he would deal with it to see Phineus and Ferb on Stage!!:yay: The character meal is also an awesome idea! Any CMs with any pull with the big wigs out there???:thumbsup2

Thanks - I thought my husband & I were the only adults that watched this show even after the kids were in bed!!

FYI: We went to a local Disney Store today, and they had stuffed Perry's, and stuffed Phineas & Ferbs... they were $8.50 each or the awesome 2 for $12.00... my daughters both wanted Perry, so now we have 2 of them!!

I wish, I wish they would come out with a Doofenschmirz stuffed doll or a t-shirt!!!

They could VERY easily do away with the characters at the character breakfast at hollywood & vine that are there now and replace them with Phinas, Ferb, Candice, Perry and Doofensmirz. If they did that I would be all over that character meal!

Totally agree! That is exactly what I was thinking when I started reading this thread! DH & I sit & watch this with the kids all the time - very funny! :happytv:

You can make kids thru adult 4xl t-shirts of the duo and other P & F characters at zazzle.com. Just click on the Disney link once you get to zazzle and in the disney search box type in ohineas and Ferb..theres about a dozen designs to choose from. Zazzle is very good quality and fast shipping as well. i have ordered at least 4 or 5 times from them.

We love it, too. My 2 year old can sing the entire intro song, thanks to her 9 year old sister's research of the lyrics! She runs through the house yelling "Mom, Phineas and Ferb just made a title sequence" .:laughing: If someone does something silly, like when my daughter was practicing her full turns and leaps for gymnastics with the Wii remote still strapped to her arm and clunked herself in the head, they are officially a Doofensmirtz in our house. (Yeah, I know, I probably killed the spelling of that one!)

Great show! Both DD6 and I love watching it.

Here's a suggestion for fans out there...let Disney know you want to see these characters in the parks...there is precidence for Disney Toons, Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable still M'n'G at DHS. If the show becomes popular enough - and it seems like it is getting pretty popular, they will produce more merchandise and bring out the characters...wouldn't a Doofenschmirsh face character be fantastic!

SkierPete

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter