Philharmagic! Tower of Terror! Earl! Dinosaur!....and my WEDDING - Packing!

I remember reading your trip report when you got engaged in Disneyland Paris! Now you're getting married - it's here already!!!! how exciting!!! DH and I were married down in Disney, at the Yacht club, almost 4 years ago, how time flies! :goodvibes I wish you all the best and I hope you have a beautiful day. It's the most incredible experience getting married down there and I hope you are able to treasure every moment. :cloud9:

EEEEEEEEK!!!!! We fly tomorrow morning!!! and Tors and Jack are already at AKL, this is all too crazily soon!!!

Can't believe your wedding is almost here Torsie! Best of luck for the big day, hope everything goes well and you and Jack have a magical day!

Can I come along for the ride? Your big day is right around the corner. You are already there and getting ready and probably quite excited I would imagine. Have a wonderful wedding and a great trip. Can't wait to read all about it.

To Tors & Jack have been following your trippie and just want to wish you all the best for tomorrow.
Your wedding is going to be Magical and enjoy every minute of it.
Have fun and make lot's of new and special memories:goodvibes

:bride::groom:party:party:party:party::bride::groom:

Cornish pixie xx

Have a wonderful day today :bride: I'm so excited for you both :cheer2:

Wishing you and Jack a wonderful life together with lots more Disney :goodvibes

Hi! Reporting from the grand Floridian, we are all crazily exited!!!!! Cannot believe that tors is getting married today!!!!!

Ahh, I'm rubbish at commenting on PTR's and TR's. I've been reading up on you guys' plans though and it sounds amazing... HAVE AN INREDIBLE DAY!!! :goodvibes

hope you have had a fantastic day. as i type this you should be in the midst of having your photos taken. cant wait to see a picture or 2 and to read the TR

best wishesxxxxxx:cool1:

I'll leave the proper reporting to Tors, but I just thought i'd drop by and say that tuesday was the most amazingly beautiful and incredible day, lots of happy tears were shed, and lots and lots of gorgeous photos were taken!!! the newlyweds are busy honeymooning at the moment, but i'm sure there'll be an update soon!!!

YAHOO! Just read your engagement TR and your wedding planning TR! How fun I had no idea you would still be writing your latest! I have some catching up to do on your current TR but I will catch up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!