Petites Assiettes de Remy?

gatordoc

hopelessly addicted...
Does anyone know if they have resumed offering this on the Dream and/or Fantasy? The DCL website info (copied below) states that it is offered during cruises of 4 nights or longer.
Petites Assiettes de Remy
Embark on a tour of Remy and a 6-course wine tasting paired with small plates of gourmet cuisine. Hosted by Remy’s Executive Chef and Sommelier, this unique “tiny plates” dining experience is offered during the early evening hours on the first day of your cruise and concludes with dessert at the private Chef’s Table.
These dining events are offered during cruises of 4 nights or longer. Check the Disney Cruise Line Navigator app once onboard for specific dates and times.

I am.due to be sailing on Dream next month and have asked the concierge team to attempt to book it on embarkation day if it is offered.

I have been watching out for news of this too

Just circling back to this - would like to do this on an upcoming cruise on the Dream, but have not heard if it has returned. Does anyone know?

Just circling back to this - would like to do this on an upcoming cruise on the Dream, but have not heard if it has returned. Does anyone know?
I was on the Fantasy last week and confirmed they were NOT doing it. I spoke directly with the Madre’D at noon on boarding day.
However, Remy brunch the next day was absolutely delightful!

I was on the Fantasy last week and confirmed they were NOT doing it. I spoke directly with the Madre’D at noon on boarding day.
However, Remy brunch the next day was absolutely delightful!
Thanks for the update. We went ahead and booked a regular Remy dinner for our cruise. Still hunting a brunch reservation - hopefully available on board if we can’t get one before then.

Thanks for the update. We went ahead and booked a regular Remy dinner for our cruise. Still hunting a brunch reservation - hopefully available on board if we can’t get one before then.
When you board, find out where the spot is to change adult dining reservations. I boarded at 12:00 and the Matre'Ds of Remy and Palo were outside Enchanted Graden (on Fantasy) to handle new bookings and changes. The location may be different on your cruise -- maybe hang a right as you board and ask someone at guest services where to go. I believe there were reps there to handle regular dining as well (but I wasn't there for that).

Even though all brunches were booked on the app before the cruise, they were able to move all of my reservations to my preferred days and times including my Remy brunch, and I even added a Palo brunch so it seemed that they had a lot more availability than showed up in the app. I don't know but I suspect that this would have been the case even if I had boarded later. Good luck!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter