pete wentz is ugly =[

th_eea1a12c.png

i thought this kinda fit with the OP

Wow you hate me because I hate fallou boy
Lyke ohhh meee ggeee.
At least I have formed my own opinion on them.

I don't become obsessed with people I don't know. And I think Pete Wentz is mediocre looking. And I'm pretty sure that my last sentence wasn't grammatically correct... and this one probably isn't either.

Wow you hate me because I hate fallou boy
Lyke ohhh meee ggeee.
At least I have formed my own opinion on them.

i don't hate you i just thought it was kid of ironic b/c it was pete and it said i hate u and u hate pete so it was coming from your POV toward pete...

he isn't hot.
he isn't that talented.
tell me what's so great about a random bassists in a random band.
and it's not because he tried to kill himself.
and it's not because he's amazing at writing lyrics.
it's not because he had a freaking pet monkey.

he isn't hot.
he isn't that talented.
tell me what's so great about a random bassists in a random band.
and it's not because he tried to kill himself.
and it's not because he's amazing at writing lyrics.
it's not because he had a freaking pet monkey.

i don't think he's hot for any of those reasons i just think he is hot.......

I've seen the Pete Wentz ones, they aren't pretty.
I've also seen the .. Crisco...Adler? I don't know his name, but he went out with Mischa Barton.
I was disturbed.

That little tattoo he has, which I think is also the logo for his record company is pretty ugly too.

i LOVE that tatoo!!!!! and it is the logo for his record label and his clothing line and the umbrella with the raindrops falling from inside is the logo for the Overcast Kids...

i think it is cool but i like all the tatoo's on his right arm b/c almost half of them are the characters from the nightmare b4 christmas...

It's kind of unhealthy for him to do his guyliner thing.
I don't support that.

Hmm. Is this discussion akin of the arguing that WebmasterKathy was talking about in the sticky thread, or is it just me? =[

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter