Pet Peeves at WDW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what about the people who walk in front of wheelchairs expecting them to stop, would they do this in front of a moving vehicle.

The kind of leashes i'm talking about look like dog leashes but
either come with a wrist band or harness.i understand this is
to prevent the child from getting lost from their parent but i
have seen other people get hurt.sorry if this bothered anyone
but i saw these just last year in mk.so there is no need to
call me a liar.remember,this is supposed to be a fun site not
to be name calling.

The kind of leashes i'm talking about look like dog leashes but
either come with a wrist band or harness.i understand this is
to prevent the child from getting lost from their parent but i
have seen other people get hurt.sorry if this bothered anyone
but i saw these just last year in mk.so there is no need to
call me a liar.remember,this is supposed to be a fun site not
to be name calling.

Don't worry about it. We get what you are talking about. That poster is just trying to start something. There are a few on these boards that get up in the morning looking to start something like that. ;)

I remember being in a queue once, I kept getting bumped by kids. I went to reach for my spray fan because I was getting hot (and angry, frankly) and as my elbow moved back, some kid got it in the face as he was standing RIGHT behind me.

I'm actually kind of surprised no one has suggested spritzing people with water bottles to correct their behavior yet (works keeping the dog from trying to snitch from the take-out!). :littleangel:

Bears were playing the packers this certain day. we were at AK my whole family wearing their Bears gear. My DD was ahead of us in a bears cheerleading uniform and a older lady looks at my DD and says "I hope you get creamed tonight" DD looks at me like what did i do?!? she was 6. Really?

DW and I were at DL New Years Eve before the Rose Bowl, and met many very nice fans with TCU gear on. They repeated wished us good luck (we were wearing Wisconsin Football gear), and I repeatedly complemented them on how much nicer people that they are than I am.

This thread has far outlived its task of providing any useful theme park planning information and I am closing it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter