Pet names

Congrats on your first post and welcome to the boards. We are a friendly bunch for the most part and there is an endless wealth of knowledge on here.

(not to highjack) Thank you! I've been lurking for years. I don't know why I chose this as my first post. lol

Parakeets: Cabbage, Tirty, Elvis (canary), Snowflake, Pablo, Linda
Fish: Princess, Bob, Goldy (several), Bubbles, Spots
Frog: Hopper, Frogger
Dog: Fluffy

Let's see....right now we have a kitten named Holly. We just had to let go of her sister, Noel. :sad1: We have a turtle named Thunder (DS5 named him...don't ask where he got the name).

Pets I've already had were: 2 cats - Boo and another Noel; 5 dogs - Candy, Pincher, Frisky, Peaches, and Chopper; 1 rabbit - Thumper; lots and lots of fish (do they count? :confused3); 1 horse - Lucas

I'm sure I'm missing some. But that's as far back as my memory goes...:laughing:

Past pets:
Chihuahua/Rat Terrier named Pee Wee (his father's name was Peanut)
Sulcata tortoise (100+ lbs full grown) named Hugo
Red eared slider (male) named Myrtle (the Turtle)
White rat named Snowball
Brown rat named Brownie
Hamster named Shinobi
3 legged hamster named Tripod
Snail named Frick
Snail named Frack
Poodle/American EsKimo mix named Scruffy
Springer Spaniel named Fergie
Springer Spanied named Susie
German Shepherd Dog named Sam
3 orphaned rabbits that we raised and released named Thumper, Peter Rabbit and Buggs
Horse named Sunrock

Current pets
Beagle named Bagel
Shihpoo named Li Kei (we call her leaky puppy)
Shihpoo named Poupon (we call her poopy puppy)

My current cat is a grey tabby named Daisy(after the duck of course).She is so affectionate she seems more like a dog than a cat and she has fur that is soft like a bunny rabbit.:cat: :daisy:

Past Pets:
Thor(Lab/setter)I truly can't imagine a sweeter dog.:dog:

Tinkerbell(calico cat)Also sweet but sadly short lived.:cat:

Clover(grey tabby)She had a bit of an attitutude but was loved just the same.:cat:

Fudgie(Teddy Bear hamster)My first pet with fur!

Goofy for a cat that I had (I'm not sure where he is right now, he is a outside cat)

Tiger for a cat I have right now.

Gizmo for a Blonde Cocker Spaniel that I have (and yes my girl friend picked that name :confused3 ).

In my sig, on the left is our Cocker Spaniel named Pippen, and on the right is our Chihuahua named Frodo.

Have to chime in here.

Currently have two Chinese Shar-Peis.

Female - Mulan
Male - Mushu

They both fit perfectly. She is the warrior princess and he's the side kick comedian.

Beta fish named Nemo of course.

Enjoy!

rabbit passed-- chewbaca
dogs all passed since
Shadow,secret,ratso,bear,petula,chance,stormy and D.O.G we said his name as it was spelled lol.
a hybrid wolf named Isahia
cats passed-- ray guy

animals we have now
parakeets-- butter and bites
cats including strays we named LOL-- yoshi,JB,Cleo,
Dogs lucy nemo and diva
and one turtle named yurtle

Since this is a Disney board, I thought I would post the names of my parents' dogs.

Cocker Spaniel: Mickey
Standard Poodle: Jasmine
Miniature Poodle: Minnie
Toy Poodle: Tinkerbell (9 weeks old)

You think they are Disney fans?

We have lots of animals!
Dogs: Marilyn and Manson (Brother picked the names, lol) Shepard mixes
Cats: Pepper, Chloe, and Sam
Birds: Hooter (umbrella cockatoo, he came w/ the name), Turtle (quaker), Cricket (Hahn's macaw), Indy (Senegal), Skittles (canary-winged parakeet), Cocky & Sky (cockatiels), Reese's & Speckles (parakeets), Gorgeous, Lucky, Kiwi, Pickles, Kumquat (lovebirds), Crash (society finch), and Beaker (zebra finch).

Great Question!
Animals we had when I was a child

Touche - Turtle
Tweetie - Bird
Buffy - Dog

Animals we have had since I've been married and had children

KiKi - Bird
Cleo - Fish
Mr. Muffin Man & Figaro - Cats
Skittles Marie - Dog
All of which have crossed the Rainbow Bridge :sad1:

Animals we currently have

Angel & Doyle (named for characters from Buffy & Angel shows) - cats
Harley & Lilo - dogs

Current kitty: Captain Jack Sparrow (Sparrow for short) Russian Siberian, getting huge!
Current fish: 2 Betas Red and Blue (real clever) few unnamed goldfish

Past kitties: Lily, Fiona, Tui, Tui2, Stitches, Sally O'Malley

Childhood dogs: Sammie, Gina

Bird: Bluecon (6yo son named him?!)
other pets my kids had I can't recall names; snakes, lizards, hamsters, guinea pigs, birds, chameleons (they don't live long, esp if you leave em in the sun in their plastic covered bowl!! :scared: :sad2: )

Wish I had alpacas and chickens.

We have 3 female chihuahua's and a rescued mixed breed boy- Shea, Cocoa, Zoey and Panda

Kristin

We have a houseful of pets, comes with the territory. i work as an ANimal Control Officer, so pets sort of fall into my life.

Current Dogs:
Haley- Am Staff Terrier, 12 y/o
Nacho- Chihuahua X Doxie, 9 y/o
Soleil- Doxie X Jack Russell, 5 y/0, named after Cirque du Soleil
Autumn- Chihuahua X Poodle, 5 y/o, adopted the first day of...
Wedge- Terrier mix of some sort, named after my DH's car's engine, a 440 Max Wedge. Don't ask!

Current Cats:
Sierra- 14 y/o long haired torti
Kendall- 8 y/o short haired torti tiger
Cheddar- 6 y/o short hair orange tiger

Also have a rescued Ball Python named Mr. Slithers, and a Betta fish named Bertie Bott (from Harry Potter)

Recently lost a 3 1/2 y/o pekingese x cairn Terrier named Piglet. She snorted like her namesake from the time she was born. She had many health issues, hence the very short life. Other past dogs include:

Maple Sugar Kandy, a rotti with the evilest disposition imaginable
Lucky Charms, a Springer Spaniel
Patsy, a pointer mix with a heart o' gold! adopted on St. Patsy's day
Hellz Bellz A Ringin, a French Bulldog. Her sister, Wreakin Havok (Rocke) still is with my parents
Batty Koda, a Frenchie. Named after the bat in Fern Gully
Le Chien de Cochon, another Frenchie, called Cooch. His name meant the dog of Hog. We're bikers.

Too many to think about right now. I guess I will have a full house when I meet my crew at the rainbow bridge!

My new westie puppy is named, Poppy (she's in my siggie) :cutie: ...she's 13 weeks old!

But other pet names I like are...
Buttons
Pocket
Peanut
Dixie
Hazel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter