Pet Exchange Signups CLOSED

Go ahead and add me to this. Kit'ens toys are... never enough for this fellow.

UrsulasMyHero said:
Go ahead and add me to this. Kit'ens toys are... never enough for this fellow.

Off topic:

I didn't know you had kittens, I need to invite you to my house to teach me a few tricks on how to train the little fellows.

PS. We should meet for lunch some time next month! :cheer2:

icebrat001 said:
Off topic:

I didn't know you had kittens, I need to invite you to my house to teach me a few tricks on how to train the little fellows.

PS. We should meet for lunch some time next month! :cheer2:
Well Kit'en is a year old now, and the only trick he knows is how to wrap momma and daddy around his fingers. I'm free most weekends except the weekend of the 10-13th. Have abig weekend that time around. But I can't wait to meet ya darlin. Y'all settling in pretty good?

UrsulasMyHero said:
Well Kit'en is a year old now, and the only trick he knows is how to wrap momma and daddy around his fingers. I'm free most weekends except the weekend of the 10-13th. Have abig weekend that time around. But I can't wait to meet ya darlin. Y'all settling in pretty good?

Well, we still have to unpack like 30 boxes and we quit painting after doing one room. We haven't done anything in 3 weeks, we should get back to work. We are settling in okay. I can't wait to meet ya!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts