Personalized name fills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! Glad they were such a success!

Here are the new ones:

[/IMG]

Mandy:goodvibes

Thank you so much. They are great, as usual :yay: :yay: :yay:

Here is your work in action

252459_10150686019895121_803980120_19394528_6563042_n.jpg

262333_10150684485455121_803980120_19371291_1061227_n.jpg

Thank you Mandy SOOOO Much!! They turned out wonderful!! Were you not able to do Jadalee? Do I need to change something? Again THANK YOU!!

Hi there,

Sorry about that. It's done and should be in my photobucket. I'll post it when I get home from work. Sorry!

We are taking a family Disney / Universal trip soon - a gift to the grand kids after my dad passed. Wondering if anyone can help me with fills like these in the following names & characters? If it is too difficult to do the specific characters, a general Disney character assortment would do!! I would LOVE to have Harry Potter fills for all the names, too, if you happen to have them and it would not be an incredible pain!! I would be SO appreciative - more than I could begin to express!! Or if you have a link to a website, you would prefer I use, if you could PM me that, I can go that route!! Thanks, in advance!!

Nana - Mickey & Minnie combo
Kent - Toy Story
Marilee - Tinkerbell (or Minnie if you don't have Tink)
Bowen - Buzz Lightyear (or Toy Story)
Cheri - Princess
Aric - Star Wars
Ashlyn - Cinderella
Cameron - Star Wars
Grayson - Cars

Thank you for the names!! I am making magnets for the doors and I will be sure to say where they came from!! I wish I could figure out how to do this.:goodvibes
Barbara

Nana - Mickey & Minnie combo
Kent - Toy Story
Marilee - Tinkerbell (or Minnie if you don't have Tink)
Bowen - Buzz Lightyear (or Toy Story)
Cheri - Princess
Aric - Star Wars
Ashlyn - Cinderella
Cameron - Star Wars
Grayson - Cars

I'm sorry to hear about your dad. Hopefully a family vacation will be a good healing time. Here are the fills :
NanaMM.jpg

KentToyStory.jpg

MarileeTink.jpg

BowenBuzz1.jpg

AshlynnCindy.jpg

cheriPrincesses.jpg

AricStarWars.jpg

graysonCars.jpg

cameronStarWars.jpg

We are taking a family Disney / Universal trip soon - a gift to the grand kids after my dad passed. Wondering if anyone can help me with fills like these in the following names & characters? If it is too difficult to do the specific characters, a general Disney character assortment would do!! I would LOVE to have Harry Potter fills for all the names, too, if you happen to have them and it would not be an incredible pain!! I would be SO appreciative - more than I could begin to express!! Or if you have a link to a website, you would prefer I use, if you could PM me that, I can go that route!! Thanks, in advance!!

Nana -
Kent -
Marilee -
Cheri -
Aric -
Ashlyn -
Cameron -
Grayson -

Here are my attempts at Harry Potter:

NanaHP.jpg

MarileeHP.jpg

KentHP.jpg

GraysonHP.jpg

CheriHP.jpg

CameronHP.jpg

BowenHP.jpg

AshlynnHP.jpg

AricHP.jpg

Mandy, these are amazing! I wish I had found these before our trip last Sept. I tried doing them myself in paint and it wasn't happening, lol. Is there any way I could add a few names to your request list?

Emmeline - princesses (including Rapunzel and Belle if you can - they are her favorites)

Bailey - Cars

Maddie - princesses also

Brynn - yellow Minnie

I'm making autograph books for my daughter (Emmeline) and the kids of a few friends who are taking trips with us this year. This would be an amazing personalization. Thanks!!

Thanks for putting up the pictures! They look amazing!

I thought it would be nice for you to see the end product of the fruits of your labours & too see how good they look :thumbsup2 We've had tons of compliments & "where did you get that from" comments :cool1::cool1:

Would it be possible for 2 more Name Fills please. A friend got River a custom made mickey mouse sunhat for her birthday, (lucky girl), so I want to give her boys a Thank You.

Mickey & Friends for

MAX

CAMERON

I'd be very grateful, again :love:

We have a big list of people going on our cruise with us. Would you be able to make name fills for the following.......?
Nick ....Mickey Pirate
Kristina.....princesses
Mike.......Eore
Jamie.......Pooh
Jim........Mickey and his gang
Ann Carol.......Mickey and his gang
Dale........Donald
Kate........Daisy
Dave........Something from cars
Lindsay......Tinkerbelle
Brent.........Andy
Beth..........Jessie
Cassie.......Mickey and his gang
Allison.......Mickey and his gang
Kendall......Mickey and his gang
Rob...........Andy
Sandy........Jessie
Dyson........Buzz
Addy..........Princess

Thank you so much. We still have a few more people going, but I will ask you later for them. I really, really appreciate this!!

I hope I didn't overload you. If I did, just let me know. Don't worry if you cannot do this. I know that I am asking a lot.

Thank you, Barbara:yay::yay:

Just wanted to say thank you so much for doing those for me!!! I will post pictures when the shirts are done:cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter