People Mover....

sapphirerose915

DIS Veteran
What exactly is it?? An aerial ride around Tomorrowland??? Just trying to understand the concept.. if its something I should add to the itinerary... I've been to WDW probably about 10 times.. but never on it..

It's essentially a "tour" of Tomorrowland. It brings your through Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear which is fun since you get to see inside the rides. I would definitely add it to your itinerary since there is usually no line and serves as a nice quick break to relax and enjoy the view.

Think of it as a slow moving monorail that travels through Tomorrowland taking you by and even inside some of the attractions. There is a monologue along the way describing what you are seeing. There are individual cars instead of a train. It is very relaxing and often a short standby wait or even walk on. Loads quickly.

It's essentially a "tour" of Tomorrowland. It brings your through Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear which is fun since you get to see inside the rides. I would definitely add it to your itinerary since there is usually no line and serves as a nice quick break to relax and enjoy the view.

Gotcha!!!!! Sounds like a plan!!!

...I wish I could stay on for 3-4 rounds with a picnic basket.

You do know that you can, right?

Well the picnic basket might be a tad awkward, but you typically can ask to stay on. If the queue is short, which it normally is, just ask the CM at the unloading point if you can go again. We always ride more than once without disembarking from the vehicle.

This is a great thing for those of us that may or may not be considered "older". Our personal best was 10 times around without getting off. Did it for our 40th anniversary. Got to know all the CMs working that afternoon, and they really made a big deal about it. Gave us Mickey stickers that they all signed as a memento. Still have them. Great memories.

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter