People Just Don't Get It!

;)DH and I do not have children either. He is a fireman and I am a nurse. We work hard and love our time at WDW. My first trip to WDW was at age 34 in 2002...I am a Disney addict now and we have been making two trips a year for the last two years :cool1: Last night I was talking to DH ( who loves WDW too) and he stated that he could get buy with one trip a year....:scared1: So I politely mentioned that I would go solo in May and he could stay home with the dog...no problem. :goodvibes

First thing this morning he stands in front of the kitchen table...first words out of his mouth...."You wouldn't really go to Disney with out me would you?" (his face was pitiful). Gotta love a man like that....

:banana: I generally try to keep my addiction to myself. I have found two girls at work who are freaks like me and "get it". It is like returning back to a cherished memory each time we go...the same bushes are there, the same music, but each trip is different and delightful.

Want a trip to Tibet--go to AK for EE
Want a trip to Europe--go to WS at Epcot.
Want to go to Africa--spend time at AKV
Want to ride a train, boat, ferry or bus--step outside.
It is ALL there in one special place.

My dental hygienist is a DVC owner. Every 6 mos. we catch up on Disney! It's all she can do to clean my teeth! :)

we have friends and family that enjoy Disney World as much as we do but for our friends that don't do "Disney' but go to the lake, a mountain resort, beach etc, we don't question their vacation destinations even though they question ours.

I tell them that Disney has beaches, golf, fishing, mountain resorts, cabins in the woods, entertainment, boat rides and pretty much anything they can experience at their vacation destinations but all in one World!

Bill and Faith

My wife and I are in our 40's, and unfortunately kids just weren't in the cards for us. She's always been a huge Mickey fan, and she "turned" me when we got married 14 terrific years ago. Now she might be a (slightly) bigger fan than me, but I too now love all things Disney. I only wonder what the country might be like if we'd been graced with Walt's presence for another decade or two. Our friends and family learned long ago that you don't step on what we choose to do with our limited yet hard earned vacation time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter