Pending Room Only Charge? But, I have a package

JBelle19

Mouseketeer
I'm not sure if this is the right forum...if not I apologize. But, this seemed strange. We have a package booked, and I paid our remaining balance today with my American Express. This is the first time I've used this cc to pay for anything on our vacation. I can see the pending charge on my cc app, listed as "WDTC Resort PKG INT WDW".

I just received a charge notification for $1.00 for "WDW Room Only RES INT"

Is that weird? Has anyone else seen this? I don't have any other sort of reservation with Disney, just the package I paid off today. I did add my AmEx as the default card on my MDE account when I paid the balance. Maybe that is why? Some sort of hold?

That makes me feel better, thank you. So even though I can also see the whole pending balance charged (643.00), the $1.00 is normal, too? And normal for the $643 to show package and the $1 to show room only?

Yes
I figured it is like a place holder….
Give it a few days and you can check your billing cycle and see the full charge on your card

The 1.00 will drop off. Many merchants do this to make sure your card is valid before they charge the full amount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!