Peeps, restrooms & drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR-Pt.2 1/21-Under the sea

Status
Not open for further replies.

My ape face is a standard for me...

And Heather did not go commando on Kali...I think she stated that...

Craziness already and Part 2 has just started.

:lmao: Ape face is funny.

I know, I was just poking fun at Heather. :laughing:

It's 1am here!! I've got to get some sleep now. Glad I got to join in on the transition tonight. Good night everyone......sweet dreams!

Whew! I'm caught up!

:hug: and a prayer for you and your family Jordan. As you get through each milestone, the next year will be a little easier. I'm so glad you had a fun family trip to make you all smile!

Now:
wdwfeb2008325.jpg

That's pretty good! Be careful, someone might want your autograph and a pic - ala Jungle Book or something! :rotfl2:

Ive made it here, :grouphug: to you for the coming weeks, i know your faith will give you some comfort, we have been greiving too but spending time with friends and family helps so much.

another great update (as if you ever do a bad one) Love the pictures of Erin and Dylan with the statue, espeically Erins pout, I'm sure its genetically programmed for women to do that to enable them to have daddies/uncles/grandads/future husband wrapped around their fingers ;)

Whew! I'm caught up!

:hug: and a prayer for you and your family Jordan. As you get through each milestone, the next year will be a little easier. I'm so glad you had a fun family trip to make you all smile!

Now:
wdwfeb2008325.jpg

That's pretty good! Be careful, someone might want your autograph and a pic - ala Jungle Book or something! :rotfl2:

:idea: :idea: You gave me some picture ideas for the next trip...thanks...

Thanks Tammie....Thanks for your words of comfort...We're going to June Lake near Mammoth to celebrate Gail's life over Memorial Day Weekend. My bro Jon has going to June Lake since the mid-70's. Gail and Jon loved going with family and friends. So 80 people will be going this year.....It will be happy..and sad.

Chapter 52. Thursday, February 7th. Day 8. Part 5. A Trek and a range of emotions

Tigers:
IMG_0374-1.jpg

IMG_0377-1.jpg

Love those tigers! We haven't found this trail yet...we keep missing it, and then leave and go, "where are the tigers?" Next trip it is a must do! :thumbsup2

Here I am on the Trek:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Hot, Sweaty, Asian Rickshaw Driver :rotfl2:
wdwfeb2008321.jpg

How we get Erin to do all these things I don't know. It must be in the genes: So Cute! :cutie: (I mean the kids! :goodvibes _) Dylan is having more fun than a human should be allowed to have! :thumbsup2
wdwfeb2008322.jpg

And finally Dylan gets in on the action. He looks a little less enthralled with the whole "Let's take a crazy picture":
wdwfeb2008323.jpg

We get to the aviary and look at the birds...Did you ever notice this statue right near the exit of the Jungle Trek. Well we did and thus the series of pictures coming up....

These pics were worth waiting for!

Ive made it here, :grouphug: to you for the coming weeks, i know your faith will give you some comfort, we have been greiving too but spending time with friends and family helps so much.

another great update (as if you ever do a bad one) Love the pictures of Erin and Dylan with the statue, espeically Erins pout, I'm sure its genetically programmed for women to do that to enable them to have daddies/uncles/grandads/future husband wrapped around their fingers ;)

Kirstie....Thank you sooooooooooo much!!!!!:hug:

You're right I've seen that look on many women in my lifetime..It works...:rotfl2:

You're right I've seen that look on many women in my lifetime..It works...:rotfl2:

DH see it all the time, how do you think i manage to get back to disney every year!!

oh and sign me up for a flat Jordan they look like fun plus we want to take you on some white knuckle rides at alton towers (UK theme park)

DH see it all the time, how do you think i manage to get back to disney every year!!

oh and sign me up for a flat Jordan they look like fun plus we want to take you on some white knuckle rides at alton towers (UK theme park)

I've never been to the UK....I'll be compiling addresses shortly..be expecting a PM...FJ on the way

Hey, you gotta do what works to get back to WDW:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter