Peeps, restrooms & drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR-Pt.2 1/21-Under the sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask Wendy about AK and going commando...:rolleyes1
:scared1: Wendy!! Did you go "commando" at AK???? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:idea: :idea: You gave me some picture ideas for the next trip...thanks...

Thanks Tammie....Thanks for your words of comfort...We're going to June Lake near Mammoth to celebrate Gail's life over Memorial Day Weekend. My bro Jon has going to June Lake since the mid-70's. Gail and Jon loved going with family and friends. So 80 people will be going this year.....It will be happy..and sad.

This sounds like a nice way to honor Gail's memory. And a nice time to spend with family and friends.:grouphug: I'm sure she would love that!!

And here I am making an important phone call to the Powers That Be at WDW:
IMG_0357-1.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:
Chapter 52. Continued

So when I last left you....we had found a statue at the end of the Jungle Trek in the aviary.....We had to have some fun

Here's me doing my ape imitation:
wdwfeb2008325.jpg

:lmao: That's kinda scary but funny!
I love all the pics of Dylan and Erin!

Oh Wendy............what's the commando story?:rolleyes1

I have been reading trip reports so long now I can't take it. I want to go back to Disney World bad. Dh said we can't go back until Grace is four:confused: She just made ten months old yesterday.

When I go back I am going to take a flat Aunt Betty with me:rotfl2:
I might sneak away and go by myself. I will just leave a note on the kitchen counter.

I can't wait for the rest of the update on this day:thumbsup2 :hug:

Well, come on girl!!! Write the note, print out Aunt Betty, put a stick up her butt....or pull one out, whichever you feel necessary,:lmao: and let's go!!! We leave in 4 days. :dance3:

PS- I love the Aunt Betty stories. :love: :rotfl2:

Well, come on girl!!! Write the note, print out Aunt Betty, put a stick up her butt....or pull one out, whichever you feel necessary,:lmao: and let's go!!! We leave in 4 days. :dance3:

That just sounds sooo wrong!!:rotfl:

OMG Erin and Dylan are such cuties, I love all their funny face photos so sweet :)

Now to you and your ape photo :eek: There is definitely a resemblance ;) :rotfl:

WOW, I never see this much tiger action! :thumbsup2

Wendy directs her kids...Happy face:
Okay now sad:
How about loud/surprised:

Okay Erin, your turn:

Funny face:
Scared face:
Surprised:
This is her sad face:
Her love picture:

OMG, these are hysterical and adorable! :goodvibes
Up next: Leaving the homeland and off to camp.
CAMP??? As in CAMPING?!?! :crazy2:

And, just wanted to give you this :hug: Hang in there.

Good grief! It doesn't take long to get behind on this trip report.

Erin and Dylan are just the cutest! How does Wendy get them to pose for so many pictures? I need her secret. My girls (especially the oldest) don't like posing for pictures at all.

Heather got on Kali with no underwear and khaki pants. :lmao: j/k

So THIS is how rumors get started.... :scratchin

And Heather did not go commando on Kali...I think she stated that...

Thanks!! :laughing: And for anyone who didn't see....

I HAD UNDERWEAR ON WHEN I WENT ON KALI WITH KHAKI PANTS

just clearing up any confusion, sorry Jordan.. ;)

Great update! I love the ape pictures and of course the ones with the kids. Wendy got some great shots of the tigers!!

I found you. :lmao: I was worried that I would get lost.:rotfl2:

Glad you found me.....

CC said:
I love the pictures of the kids. They are so cute. I know I say that every time youi post pictures of them but it is true. I think they could be kid models.

They are cute......

CC said:
I have been reading trip reports so long now I can't take it. I want to go back to Disney World bad. Dh said we can't go back until Grace is four:confused: She just made ten months old yesterday.

When I go back I am going to take a flat Aunt Betty with me:rotfl2:
I might sneak away and go by myself. I will just leave a note on the kitchen counter.

I can't wait for the rest of the update on this day:thumbsup2 :hug:

Flat Betty...can't wait....

Huh, 3 more years til WDW.....Tell him he must be getting old....;) I do understand his thinking, but on the flip side Courtney might not want to go or may be in college and can't go....You want the 2 sisters to be able to have memories together before it's too late....Have him listen to "You're gonna miss this" by Trace Adkins...see if that works. Then let me know when your next trip is...;)

Yay! More stories!

I've still got 6.3 more days....:thumbsup2

Dude, this is the problem with living on the East Coast. I wake up to a new TR with 6 pages already, and an update. :sad2:

Oh, and I think this would make a great flat Jordan:

wdwfeb2008325.jpg

Yikes!!!!! but maybe....hmmmm..

Sorry, I do my best work late at night--West Coast time.

Our babies are close in age, my little Henry is almost 8 months. :goodvibes

FOUR though?! Oh you poor dear. Free dining isn't enough to intice?

Add that to the list of things to discuss with your husband Laura:thumbsup2

Six pages and a update!! Wow J! Your on a roll..
rock.gif
gonna grab some coffee and play catch up! :goodvibes

Sorry it took so long.....

Great post Jordan-I love all the pictures! :rotfl2: And I have to agree with Angela on the ape-face-Jordan being a good one for a Flat Jordan.

Okay...it depends who requests one....:)

I think we definitely need the Ape-Jordan for the Ip-Dip meet in October, Jordan! Think of all the cool poses Buzz could do with it!

Signing up despite my shame of only 20 posts in the last one. I have my excuses though :rolleyes1 I have to read later, gotta get my tooth drilled :scared1: :mad: Sorry it's a tough week for you :hug: Pierre lost both of his brothers and sil within 5 years of each other but ALL were during Easter week of those years.

Leyla!!!!!!!!!

Tooth Drill...not good....

Pierre....:sad1: :grouphug:

I hope to have you around more for the back half of my trip:hug:

Peepens reporting for duty!

Head Peepstress..Peepns!!!!!!!

Glad you're here....if we could only get Jiminy's Girl and DesiaB back, the party would be complete.....

Dang! I go to bed and wake up to massive catch-up! Cute pics of the kids! The Dylan sad face made me laugh out loud; I do Erin's sad face all the time. ;) And so does dd! It is genetically programmed.

You know just to avoid any problems at Kali, I'm not riding it anymore. Not enough thrill to justify the ensuing drowned cat look all day. :sad2:

I would only do Kali if it's hot in Florida.....Oh wait, it's always hot..;)

Dylan's face in the bike pic is hysterical.

He was not really having any of it......it was funny taking those pix

Finally here. :wave2: Laptop died last night. Helps if I keep the battery charged.

I can see the second half of your TR is off to a great start. The rate you're going with the page count, you'll need part 3. :)

See what happens when I go to bed at a normal time, I miss all the fun.

Great updates. LOve Dylan on the bike...he looks thrilled:lmao:

We got a bit carried away last night. Sorry, I haven't really been on lately and it was like catching up with old friends....

Holy smokes! Already on page 7?! Well, I'm here albeit a bit late.

Just wanting to give you lots of hugs Jordan :hug: May you find the strength to get through the difficult weeks ahead. You know we're all here for you :)

Hey Carissa!!!!!

Carissa...Thanks...I know you guys are here. You all have been the greatest support system...:grouphug:

I'm very impressed with your ape impression!! :thumbsup2

Those pictures of Dylan and Erin crack me up :rotfl: I do that to my kids all of the time (ask them to make different faces, etc.) but most of the time they do not indulge their crazy mother :sad2:

The Ape impression has garnered many laughs over the years...You should see Ape Jordan in action and with sound effects....

Wendy knows her kids are hams...we laugh alot...

So THIS is how rumors get started.... :scratchin

Thanks!! :laughing: And for anyone who didn't see....

I HAD UNDERWEAR ON WHEN I WENT ON KALI WITH KHAKI PANTS

just clearing up any confusion, sorry Jordan.. ;)

Great update! I love the ape pictures and of course the ones with the kids. Wendy got some great shots of the tigers!!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Just pokin' fun at ya!!
That really stinks, though about the red shirt on the khaki pants!! :eek:

Oooohhhh, the tiger pics are beautiful!

You know I love those crazy pics!

Just imagine the pics that Dylan and Erin will take when they grow up...

Wendy takes great pix.

I'm hoping to bring you guys crazy pix for years to come...

I made it over here too, Jordan!!:goodvibes

a feel better hug for you...:hug:

loving the update and the pics. can't wait for the commando story;)

Cathy!!!!!!!

Glad you're here.

I'm better today, thanks for caring.

I can't wait either.

Great pictures! I love the picture of the kids.

Welcome to part 2...Now if I could only get you to post more often...;)

I don't care really. I lurk on several TRs and PTRs....

I've got to go to work, I wonder how many pages I'll have to catch up on when I get home?

I gonna guess only about 3-4. We'll see because I'm itching to do another update.

:goodvibes Found You!!:goodvibes

Just got back late last night....lots of catching up to do....lots of writing, too!

Kathy

How was the driving part or do I have to wait til the TR?

great pictures jordan, i love all of the face pictures, and the tiger ones are really good.

they were sleeping on our last trip.

i love seeing them run around and playing.

DAN!!!!!!!!!

Hope all is well with Parker and mommy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter