Pearl Castaway level?

I am guessing early booking benefit for the new releases. hopefully they come out soon for spring 2024

Just saw this too. I’m happy to say I’m a Pearl! Maybe someone can do a poll. My granddaughters just became Platinum in September. Pretty good for a 15 & 17 year old (non-florida resident) Can’t wait to hear the perks that might be offered.

I am curious as to what the perks will be consider how many perks have all ready disappeared from CC.

I'm excited to see what the benefits are. I have no DCL plans next year, but maybe it will inspire me to plan one.

I'm not expecting much, but maybe they'll surprise me.

I won't expect anything super exciting.

I don’t know expect a huge percentage. I bet quite a few will be close. After our cruise this coming weekend we will be 9 away.
I expect a lot of Florida residents to be close. You guys are lucky. We're close to California. The weekend cruises would be easy, but every time I've cruised out of San Diego it's been a cold cruise. They need a ship in SoCal in the Summer.

Yay! They needed a new tier. We aren’t Pearl yet, but will be on our 18th in a few weeks. 19, 20, and 21 are booked for 2023 (my daughter’s last opportunity for Vibe before aging out). Interested to see what benefits there might be.

My son is usually the only platinum in the teen club. There's rarely any kids that are even Gold. I think most of the Pearl levels will be empty nesters. We will be Pearl, but my youngest is now an adult so I'm not sure how often will cruise Disney anymore.
Yes, I'd expect most Pearl members will be people traveling without kids (either because their kids are grown or because they never had kids) who like the comfort and familiarity of Disney cruises. There will also be a growing number of people who reached platinum (or near-platinum) cruising with their parents when they were kids and are now cruising with their kids. Based on reactions to the Wish saying it's kid-oriented (and the addition of a dedicated space for the 18-20 group), I'm guessing DCL is going after that second group.

People who have already decided to cruise with DCL more than 15 times are unlikely to think "I was going to stop after 20, but now that there's a new tier, maybe I won't." They are already repeat customers. However, people who enjoyed Disney cruises with their parents, have taken their kids on a few Disney cruises, and are debating whether to stay with Disney or shift to Royal/Norweigian/Carnival as the kids get older might be swayed if the benefits of staying with Disney are appealing.

My son is usually the only platinum in the teen club. There's rarely any kids that are even Gold. I think most of the Pearl levels will be empty nesters. We will be Pearl, but my youngest is now an adult so I'm not sure how often will cruise Disney anymore.
Our kids are Platinum, we have a bit to go for Pearl (article says 25). Not sure how quickly we would make it as we're prioritizing places we haven't been. Will still be interested to see what the benefits are:)

We will be pearl when they offer the addl perks. After our back to back this Friday
we will have 35 DCL cruises. Unfortunately we have to wail until Oct 2023 to sail
again to Hawaii from Vancouver on the Wonder. Lucky that we got an accessible verandah on
the first booking day.

I expect a lot of Florida residents to be close. You guys are lucky. We're close to California. The weekend cruises would be easy, but every time I've cruised out of San Diego it's been a cold cruise. They need a ship in SoCal in the Summer.

Probably. We are FL residents but it will take us awhile since with kids with do more trips than just cruise. Likely won’t do another Disney cruise till 2024 after this weekend :(. We have a royal Caribbean on in June with my daughters dance studio (she will be performing onboard).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter