Peak vs. Off peak

dopey423

Earning My Ears
We've never been on a cruise before. I've finally been able to convince my husband that it will be alot of fun. We usually visit WDW during off peak times to get the best savings. We'd like to do that with the cruise also. What is considered "off peak" with DCL? Also, what can I expect to pay during "off peak". We'll be travelling with my 4 yr old daughter. I forgot to mention that we are very flexible with our travelling times.

-A.B.

The cheapest time to cruise is early September through mid-December, holidays excluded. Hurricane season lasts till November 30, but if you're willing to live with that risk then sailing in fall is one of the best choices you can make. September traditionally is the LEAST expensive month to sail, but good values are also available in the other fall months.

Early winter in January and February (before spring break season) is also a less expensive time to sail. There are some deals in May as well. Spring break, summer and all holidays are the most expensive times to sail.

As for price, it varies WIDELY based on cruise length, cabin type and the early booking savings you get with the cruise. It's really impossible to say what you'd pay, I'd recommend just getting a quote and going from there.

Happy planning! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter