PCR testing for under 12

mickip

Earning My Ears
I scheduled our 2 younger girls at CVS 3 days before we leave. We fly out the day before our cruise. With the increased testing nationwide I know some tests take longer to get back now than they previously did. My question is if the tests aren't resulted by 24 hours prior to departure are there rapid PCR anywhere? Is this a back plan I should have? Anyone know the cutoff for the "24 hours" prior to departure (PAT vs ships departure)? If we land at MCO and still don't have results do I need to take them somewhere else to be tested again? I hope this makes sense I feel like my question is all over the place

Call Inspire Diagnostics, they are the third party handling testing for DCL. 1-877-250-5132 They just opened a testing site at the airport. Fee is $98.33 I tried to schedule one on the Safe Passage website but it didn't give me the option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter