PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

This is a short video I just took showing how I swipe an offer to the left and the option to save an offer appears.

You can save up to 4 offers a week and I find when I save I seem to get more offers the following week plus the ones I saved.

Did they change the way you save your offers? My app no longer looks like this? Were at 340,000 points now!

Wow , I received an offer for 700 points for the purchase of Drano, maybe if I buy it I can flush the other offers down the drain as well.
I got that one as well along with a ton of offers for buying a bunch of things we NEVER buy at any of the PC stores in mulitple transactions - if i have NEVER bought baby wipes why do they think I will spend $10 on those, not once, not twice BUT SIX times??!! Oh, the reward if I actually end up buying $60 worth of butt wipes is 1,000 points, maybe I should run out and pick those up :P

An early reminder to save whatever you can...lol
So looked on my PC dashboard today,,,new thing,,or one I never noticed before,,,total points since 2018 says over 11million,,or 11k in dollars.
Now some say wow thats great,,,,I say WOW I need to get my spending down
Where are you seeing this? I'd be interested in seeing how many points I have earned since 2018. I looked on my dashboard but can't see anything like this.

Where are you seeing this? I'd be interested in seeing how many points I have earned since 2018. I looked on my dashboard but can't see anything like this.
I went on my dashboard on the computer. The first thing that pops up is my #of PC points that I have and the points earned is in a box right within that box. My app doesn't have that second box.

Thanks. I looked at mine but think the message is off by a bit. It says I've earned $4,244 since 2023 but if so I'm missing a lot of points as I earned $800 last year and about $300 this year. Guessing mine should possibly say a different year too.

Thanks for sharing this info!

Sorry not sure why I cant copy and paste, but its right beside how many current points I have.
Yes, i can see mine but the information is incorrect. This is what I'm seeing

1712164481817.png

but I know for a fact I have not earned $4,244 worth of points in the past 16 months. My total for 2023 was around $770 and about $300 so far in 2024 so the amount published on the website on my dashboard is not correct, at least in my case.

Yes, i can see mine but the information is incorrect. This is what I'm seeing

View attachment 847854

but I know for a fact I have not earned $4,244 worth of points in the past 16 months. My total for 2023 was around $770 and about $300 so far in 2024 so the amount published on the website on my dashboard is not correct, at least in my case.
Mine says ...
Points earned since 2019:
2,248,073 - that's $2,248

That's about right for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter