PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

HMM,,seeing as we put everything on this card, I dont think there is an issue with hitting that mark,,,like in 3 months....ouchhh...gotta look at our spending.

Ran to Shopper's late last night, and picked up the couple items I needed. I had a person offer of spend 60 get 20,000 points. I added an extra bottle of moisturizer ( as I'm almost out) to hit the spend threshold. Got 21,155 points. I'll take that.

Brings my total of points collected to just over 150.00 for the year so far :cool1: But now I am stocked up on my skin care for a couple of months again. I probably won't have another shop at Shoppers again until April.

I got my missing points but in the thinking about that I forgot to save my offers. Well I had saved one and the other ones weren't that important but I had been saving them for quite a while.

I got my missing points but in the thinking about that I forgot to save my offers. Well I had saved one and the other ones weren't that important but I had been saving them for quite a while.
I'm glad they give us the option now to save the same offers week after week after week. I often wait for an item to go on sale and then stock up when I have an offer + sale price. Works well with things I buy in bulk like hair dye, toothpaste and deodorant.

I'm glad they give us the option now to save the same offers week after week after week. I often wait for an item to go on sale and then stock up when I have an offer + sale price. Works well with things I buy in bulk like hair dye, toothpaste and deodorant.
Yup I do that with Red Rose Tea and cokes. I used the cokes and pc soda yesterday but then forgot to save my offers for baggies and kitchen prep items. I am sure they will show up again as the other ones have.

I don't follow this thread as closely as the Air Miles one, so this may have been reported... We received a letter in the mail today saying that the PC World Elite Mastercard now has a $15,000 minimum spend. If we do not request and qualify for the World Elite card by March 31, we'll be issued the standard, no fee, PC Financial Mastercard as of April 1.
Whoa. We just got the Westjet World Elite a little while ago. There’s pretty much zero chance of us charging 15,000 to it. We charge most things to other cards with way better rates of return, which right now happens to be a no fee Amazon card. The World Elites already charge $119 a year for the primary card and now with the minimum spend.. I’ll just stick with no fee cash back cards. I can’t be bothered.

Whoa. We just got the Westjet World Elite a little while ago. There’s pretty much zero chance of us charging 15,000 to it. We charge most things to other cards with way better rates of return, which right now happens to be a no fee Amazon card. The World Elites already charge $119 a year for the primary card and now with the minimum spend.. I’ll just stick with no fee cash back cards. I can’t be bothered.
Pc world elite has no annual fee..but now has min spend

First time ever, I only received 8 personal offers this week. Four of them are ones I saved from last week. It was bound to be my turn to get less offers at some point.
There's always next week. :)

Can you have more than one credit card attached to your optimum account. If my husband and I each have a credit card and want to collect points on one account can we? Thanks for any help

So if anybody lives in Durham region and just loves Beaver Tails they have a mobile location set up in the parking lot of the Real Canadian Superstore at Harwood & Hwy 2 every Friday, Saturday and Sunday in March. I will be going sometime this month for my regular beaver tail.
Hours of operation:
Friday & Sunday: 12pm - 8pm
Saturday: 12pm - 9pm

Can you have more than one credit card attached to your optimum account. If my husband and I each have a credit card and want to collect points on one account can we? Thanks for any help
Yes...my wife and I both have the pcmc and collect to one account. Adds up fast.

First time ever I can't save an offer I've saved for weeks now. Chatted and called, but no one can help on this matter. There is no limit to the number of times you can save an offer, but I can't save it this week. Bummer.

We have the Alaska World Elite. Free luggage is worth it alone! Fortunately we had it before the high minimum spend. But if you can use it to pay the property taxes that would take care of the spend?

Hi all,
I'm fairly green when it comes to collecting Pc points but I did manage to cash in a bunch and turn them into a $100 Disney Gift Card before our last trip. That cleaned out my account but it's starting to grow back up a little. I don't think I know how to maximize my points though and would love to learn and tricks and tips. Is there any particular post or page number in this thread that you all would recommend I look at? :) Kinda cheating on just reading through the whole 156 pages.

Personally I gain the most points using my PC World Elite MC. I filter everything I can through that - groceries, take-out, bills, spending, charitable donations. That is by far the fastest way I earn points.

Many here find the bonus points days at Shoppers to work well also but personally I find Shoppers prices pretty steep and this method doesn't work very well for me due to what I buy.

Last edited:
Hi all,
I'm fairly green when it comes to collecting Pc points but I did manage to cash in a bunch and turn them into a $100 Disney Gift Card before our last trip. That cleaned out my account but it's starting to grow back up a little. I don't think I know how to maximize my points though and would love to learn and tricks and tips. Is there any particular post or page number in this thread that you all would recommend I look at? :) Kinda cheating on just reading through the whole 156 pages.
:welcome: to our little group!!!!

I know for me, I get the bulk of my points from shopping at Shopper's - on the weekends when they have their spend x amount get 20X the points. That being said, I still need to watch the prices of items that I am picking up at shoppers. At times their prices can be quite a bit more than at Superstore or No Frills. I keep a running list of items that I am needing, and will purchase those on a weekend special. I tend to buy most of my toiletries, and for sure my skincare and makeup from Shopper's.

My goal for this year is 800.00 in points. We will see how this works out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter