PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

I did my Shoppers shop yesterday, specifically to get the milk we use. Picked up some chocolate milk, too, since it was on sale, yogurt, on sale, then I decided I'd do some of the P&G stuff at 2000 PC points(figured stocking stuffers, including my Oil of Olay for DH to wrap). I went in for milk and ended up with the minimum spend for 20X as well. Ended up with 30800 points earned yesterday (and a savings of $29.80 from the sales) Definitely worth the shop!

I just received confirmation from my mother that she is IN for going to WDW the first week of December 2020 with DD11 and myself! We were going to hold off until July 2021 for the 50th, Tron and Guardians rides, but we really want to see Christmas at the parks. Not sure if my father will make the trek, he's saying make it a girls trip, so we may ask my aunt to come along.

I figure I will need about $2000 US in gift cards to make everything happen for "free": resort $1300, MVMCP $400, Candlelight Processional Dinner Pkg $260.

If I'm REALLY successful, I'd like to save for Cirque tickets too, and buy them with gift cards from the Costco website.

And of course, air miles for our flights and 3-day pass for DD11 (assuming they are still offering those on the air miles website next year). I will have to buy a 1-day pass as I still have a 2-day non-expiring ticket to use for myself.

Hooray for "free" vacations! LOL

I just received confirmation from my mother that she is IN for going to WDW the first week of December 2020 with DD11 and myself! We were going to hold off until July 2021 for the 50th, Tron and Guardians rides, but we really want to see Christmas at the parks. Not sure if my father will make the trek, he's saying make it a girls trip, so we may ask my aunt to come along.

I figure I will need about $2000 US in gift cards to make everything happen for "free": resort $1300, MVMCP $400, Candlelight Processional Dinner Pkg $260.

If I'm REALLY successful, I'd like to save for Cirque tickets too, and buy them with gift cards from the Costco website.

And of course, air miles for our flights and 3-day pass for DD11 (assuming they are still offering those on the air miles website next year). I will have to buy a 1-day pass as I still have a 2-day non-expiring ticket to use for myself.

Hooray for "free" vacations! LOL
Yay so exciting!! Our trip was mostly free that we just took and it was awesome. I want the next one to be completely rewards and bonus funded. I don't even know when or where that would be yet. But i have a few years to plan.
My dd mentioned that Costco sells the discounted Cirque giftcards. Do they work for the new show that's opening? What a great bonus savings that will be if you can do it!

My dd mentioned that Costco sells the discounted Cirque giftcards. Do they work for the new show that's opening? What a great bonus savings that will be if you can do it!

The website says they can be used for any show in Canada or US. And in Orlando you can use them towards merchandise and F&B! I'm going to confirm their use before I buy, of course. $100 gift card for $80 is a pretty good deal.

Our trip was mostly free that we just took and it was awesome. I want the next one to be completely rewards and bonus funded. I don't even know when or where that would be yet. But i have a few years to plan.

I'm also saving Cash miles for a cruise in April 2021. I currently have $1300 saved.
Phew, I have some BIG dreams, don't I? LOL

Just back from using the Tuesday text offer of spend $30 get 8000 pts. I spent $32.96 and received 8480 pts. Didn't think I could do the $50 spend Saturday so this was a pleasant surprise.
I would be interested to hear how you make out with the Cirque GC's as well. That would help offset the US exchange for sure.

I just got the flyers for Nova Scotia.
Shoppers is $75 on skincare, 20x. Hopefully a $50/20x offer pops up on the app! Along the very bottom on page 4 there is a Lindt deal- $20/8000points
Thank you for sharing, The lindt deal would work for me for some stocking stuffers. My text promo for shoppers this morning was spend $30 get 8000 point so I ran in and got some birthday cards that I needed for the next couple months to get my points. If I am going to be spending the money on cards anyways my as well get a few extra disney $$

In terms of the Lindt offer ($20/8000 points), can we combine this with the 20x offer? I know it won't be 20x on 8000 points, but can the $20 count towards the minimum spend total?

I have been soooo busy the past week...I never got to check in last week and post about an awesome shop last week. I needed a couple of beauty things again...new moisturizer, mascara, toothpaste, chapsticks to have around the house with the changing weather everyone is asking for some. My total was 82.00 and some change...and I collected just over 27,000 for that shop!!!! So that also brought my total for the personal offer I have to complete by Nov 28 to 345.98 out of the 500.00 target. I see a few xmas packs that I will get the boys for xmas gifts and there is a perfume for the DD that I have also been eyeing up. I'm also going to need another eye cream ( so I don't look like an old grammie ) as well. So I should be able to get to that 155.00 that I need to get to the 500.00 target. If I get to that target...I get 110,000 Points!!!! And I see that there is another 20x the points this weekend. So go me!!!!!!!!!

I did the Lindt $20/8000 points offer. I spent $22.96 before tax. My receipt shows I earned 330 regular points PLUS 16,000 points, not 8,000. Not sure if there was an instore offer or what? I didnt see anything posted, not even the original flyer offer. Weird, but I’ll take them!!
wow thats almost free. Nice score.

I did the Lindt $20/8000 points offer. I spent $22.96 before tax. My receipt shows I earned 330 regular points PLUS 16,000 points, not 8,000. Not sure if there was an instore offer or what? I didnt see anything posted, not even the original flyer offer. Weird, but I’ll take them!!
That’s Is awesome. I’m hoping for a 20x to pop up for me this week so I can use that $20 Lindt towards it. Maybe Tuesday I will get a good one on my app and can get some other stocking stuffers at then same time.

So I have a spend $25 get 8,000 points offer that will be available in a couple days. Does that mean if I spend $20 on Lindt plus another $50 on something I would get 16,000 points?

So I have a spend $25 get 8,000 points offer that will be available in a couple days. Does that mean if I spend $20 on Lindt plus another $50 on something I would get 16,000 points?

Sorry that should be $5 on something. Not $50

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter