PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

Anyone else received an e-mail from P&G for coupons with Optimum points? I got 2000pts for every 10$ of Bounty, Tide, etc. All the coupons expire in January and are now in my app (you have to opt-in and select your coupons online first.

Ack. I saw an e-mail from P&G and deleted it by mistake. My deleted folder is empty now of course.

Update: I searched and found someone on RFD gave a link. You can still select the items you want; tell it to load the offers; sign into your PC Optimum account and voila! Loaded to my APP. Here's the link: https://www.pcoptimumoffers.ca/en/pg/pgeverydayoffers/portal

Thanks isabellea!

Ack. I saw an e-mail from P&G and deleted it by mistake. My deleted folder is empty now of course.

Update: I searched and found someone on RFD gave a link. You can still select the items you want; tell it to load the offers; sign into your PC Optimum account and voila! Loaded to my APP. Here's the link: https://www.pcoptimumoffers.ca/en/pg/pgeverydayoffers/portal

Thanks isabellea!
Don't forget you can also find coupons for $ off most of those products letting you get the points and SAVE $$ win-win!
P & G coupons

Thanks isabellea!

Thank you!!!! You all rock, I appreciate all the info everyone shares

I was just looking at the shoppers flyer for this week. Curious how the 20X work.

If I purchase something that has a points Like Gillette razors says spend $30 get 6000 pc points. Will that also get me the 20X. Seems to good to be true so I am assuming the 20X is based on your regular points earned on the $ amount not the extra points being offered.

There is also spend $75 and get $25,000 points which if I worked it out correctly will be a better points return than the 20X points.

So many scenarios it makes my head hurt. I am doing my online order for Superstore and shopping the deals there to get the best return on points. My goal is to try to get $20 a week in points to put towards our trip next year (which I might add is to far away) I am buying our Canadian tickets before Feb to get that deal. Any $$ saved pays for an extra churro or dole whip ;)

Last edited:
I was just looking at the shoppers flyer for this week. Curious how the 20X work.

If I purchase something that has a points Like Gillette razors says spend $30 get 6000 pc points. Will that also get me the 20X. Seems to good to be true so I am assuming the 20X is based on your regular points earned on the $ amount not the extra points being offered.

There is also spend $75 and get $25,000 points which if I worked it out correctly will be a better points return than the 20X points.

So many scenarios it makes my head hurt. I am doing my online order for Superstore and shopping the deals there to get the best return on points. My goal is to try to get $20 a week in points to put towards our trip next year (which I might add is to far away) I am buying our Canadian tickets before Feb to get that deal. Any $$ saved pays for an extra churro or dole whip ;)

Yup, you’re right, that would be too good to be true!

The real answer isn’t bad, though. 20x applies to your base points. So say you’re spending 60$ on gillette products.

You will get 2 x the bonus, so 12,000 points.
Your base points are 15/dollar, and x20= 300 points per dollar. 300 x 60 = 18,000 points.

So altogether you’re looking at 30,000 points for your 60$. That’s a 50% return! It’s a rare day I see 50% back.

The real answer isn’t bad, though. 20x applies to your base points. So say you’re spending 60$ on gillette products.

Your base points are 15/dollar, and x20= 300 points per dollar. 300 x 60 = 18,000 points.

So altogether you’re looking at 30,000 points for your 60$. That’s a 50% return! It’s a rare day I see 50% back.
Thank you!!! So really with the price of razor refills it might be worth it to stock up for the year hehe... and that is another $30 in the pot haha

@marchingstar

Now I realized I have a coupon from the Proctor Gamble site loaded on my app for get 2000 points for every $10 spent, will this mess up the other calculation you just did for me?

heads up! there’s a new contest running for the next few weeks.

it looks like all you have to do is load your offers and click on a candy. mix of instant prizes and entries into the grand prize draw in december. it looks like you can play once per week.

Where is the contest? Ohh never mind. I found it. Thanks! I just won 1,000 points.

Contest link:
https://www.pcoptimum.ca/holidaycontest

Another question about Shoppers this weekend. Saturday is 20X and Sunday is 25000 miles for purchase of $75 or more. The details say that the 20X will be awarded within 4-6 weeks but the 25000 makes no mention of timeline.

Does the 20X actually take 4-6 weeks or is it given instantaneously like the other PC points seem to be?

Another question about Shoppers this weekend. Saturday is 20X and Sunday is 25000 miles for purchase of $75 or more. The details say that the 20X will be awarded within 4-6 weeks but the 25000 makes no mention of timeline.

Does the 20X actually take 4-6 weeks or is it given instantaneously like the other PC points seem to be?
If it’s the same offer I have, the Saturday 20x offer is for using a PC MasterCard. The points offers for the MC usually take about a week to show up on my account but I’ve never had to wain’t 4-6 weeks. That seems like a lot. I’m going to go for that offer tomorrow anyway.

If it’s the same offer I have, the Saturday 20x offer is for using a PC MasterCard. The points offers for the MC usually take about a week to show up on my account but I’ve never had to wain’t 4-6 weeks. That seems like a lot. I’m going to go for that offer tomorrow anyway.

I don't think the 20x is for using the Mastercard. The 5000 extra is. It's on the Shopper's Drug Mart website. Maybe it is the extra 5000 points that takes longer to post.

"Get 20x the PC Optimum points when you spend $50 or more on almost anything in the store + get an EXTRA 5,000 PC Optimum bonus points when you pay with your PC Financial® Mastercard

Last edited:
I don't think the 20x is for using the Mastercard. The 5000 extra is. It's on the Shopper's Drug Mart website. Maybe it is the extra 5000 points that takes longer to post.

"Get 20x the PC Optimum points when you spend $50 or more on almost anything in the store + get an EXTRA 5,000 PC Optimum bonus points when you pay with your PC Financial® Mastercard
Right you are! My mistake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter