• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

Well I'm still waiting on my missing 46000 points. I need to call again today. Everytime I check on the automated system it says still in progress. It has literally been a month, so I'm a bit annoyed.

On other news, we decided on our next vacation. I'm hoping to use points to buy groceries and then buy the Disney gift cards. Hoping to get as many as possible to ideally cover our dining plan. We did the calculations and we eat enough to make it worth it, plus it makes it more "all inclusive". My husband doesn't like thinking about money on vacation. We have 2 years to save up, so I figure we can do that.

My husband doesn't like thinking about money on vacation. We have 2 years to save up, so I figure we can do that.
I'm the same way so like you, I save up and pay for the dining plan in before our trip. I may not save any money but it's worth the peace of mind not looking at prices each time we eat!

I'm the same way so like you, I save up and pay for the dining plan in before our trip. I may not save any money but it's worth the peace of mind not looking at prices each time we eat!
Agreed! I like to think it is all covered. Plus I can tell my kids they can pick two snacks a day. They can pick what they want, when they want and I don't have to worry about it ever. Plus we like to have an alcoholic drink or two, so the fact that those are included make me happy, cause they are sooo pricy.

I'm sure everyone got the email however just in case, Loblaws is offering their PC Burgers, tons of varieties, at $12.99 and if you purchase today or tomorrow you get 6000 PC points per pack. That's an awesome deal however just to sweeten the pot I had a 1800 points for every $9 spent offer.
I paid with PC points, 30000 with .33 cents oop, and got back 15,600 points. Then I purchased $25 US with the $30 I saved. The US was a touch more but most was still free money. I buy those burgers anyways.

I'm sure everyone got the email however just in case, Loblaws is offering their PC Burgers, tons of varieties, at $12.99 and if you purchase today or tomorrow you get 6000 PC points per pack. That's an awesome deal however just to sweeten the pot I had a 1800 points for every $9 spent offer.
I paid with PC points, 30000 with .33 cents oop, and got back 15,600 points. Then I purchased $25 US with the $30 I saved. The US was a touch more but most was still free money. I buy those burgers anyways.

Thanks. I saw the e-mail yesterday but didn't have time to go to Loblaws. I saw your post and went. Bought 3 packages for the weekend. Hubby's home for 4 days straight. He's going to BBQ at least 3 out of the 4 days! :)

Thanks. I saw the e-mail yesterday but didn't have time to go to Loblaws. I saw your post and went. Bought 3 packages for the weekend. Hubby's home for 4 days straight. He's going to BBQ at least 3 out of the 4 days! :)
Hmmm...I never saw that email. It came from PC, or directly from Loblaws?? I don't really ahve any Loblaws around here, just Fortinos...

I wish the previous weeks offers didn't expire before midnight!

I forgot to go into my app earlier in the day to save offers for this week. When I checked at 11, they had already expired. That's annoying! Small in the overall scheme of things, I know, but it would be nice for us to get the entire day to use/save offers.

I tried to save mine at 10:45 and they were marked as expired!

I forgot to go into my app earlier in the day to save offers for this week. When I checked at 11, they had already expired. That's annoying! Small in the overall scheme of things, I know, but it would be nice for us to get the entire day to use/save offers.

I don't know if they are having app issues or what, but all of my previous offers are still showing but state "EXPIRED". Also, on Wednesday I had a spend $60 get 20X points show as a flash sale with an expiry of June 26. I shopped and the points didn't show. I thought it may have been messed up because I bought a GC at the same time, but when I requested the missing points they told me that I didn't have any valid offers like that. Thankfully I took screen shots and have emailed them back and am waiting. It would be around 18,000 points so I'm willing to fight for it.

FYI - Joefresh.com/ca has an Optimum offer for Canada Day weekend:

Spend $100 = 30,000 pts
Spend $75 = 20,000 pts
Spend $50 = 10,000 pts

I tried to save mine at 10:45 and they were marked as expired!

Well, dang. I never knew that either! I'm so glad I remembered to save my offers this time. A couple of weeks back I had a Spend $100 get 10,000; plus 200 points for every $1 spent on poultry, beef and pork. I forgot to save it and was kicking myself.

I remembered to save 4 offers yesterday so today I have the 3 meat offers back plus a spend $75 get 7,500 points. Also offers on broccoli, cherries, onions, potatoes, ice cream, fruit bowls, and bull's eye bbq sauce. I'll wait until Wednesday. Our freezer will be completely empty of all meats by then.

I used the 20x milk offer on Wednesday and it came back today as well!

I have my list ready to go for my Shoppers haul Saturday morning! Looks like I will get a good amount of products on sale, which is nice. Sobeys won't be seeing me this weekend, Superstore (Loblaws) wins in the offer department this week.

For the first time in forever Shoppers does not have the Christie crackers and cookies on sale. This is the very first thing on my shopping list and I shop around that so this week I will not see Shoppers unless they send a nice Tuesday offer.
Good hunting everyone!

I was able to hit Shopper's on Saturday...snagged 15,900 points. I'll take that. If I would have pushed the hubby a little bit, I probably could have taken advantage of the other offer I got again of spend 50.00 get 20x the points for yesterday. We just wanted to get what we needed without a bazillion stops. But was able to snag another 6300 yesterday at Superstore. Even with the holiday and every one and their dog out shopping and several things I was wanting they were already out of stock on. Something this store seems to be doing more and more. Not sure if they are just not ordering correctly, or just hoping that if they are out of products you want at their prices that you will come back again ( and fill another basket and spend more money on return trip).

I gave up on AM, I just don't have enough places to shop that I can accumulate them enough. So I have been concentrating on Optimum and Petro points.
The Petro points take forever, but with all 3 of us buying gas, it will pay for 1 hotel night with itravel2000

So far this year I am up to $275 in Optimum points, we go to Disney the first week of October...then I will be Xmas shopping!! So these points will give me some $$ to get started! It's way easier for me to get these points to add quicker, between SDM, Zehrs and RCSS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter