PB

MBGlasmann

Earning My Ears
I called HRH tonight and was told the regular room size is 375 sq ft. The deluxe room according to the front desk is about 30 sq ft larger. They say there are NO deluxe club rooms that the club rooms (except suites) are 375 sq. ft. Neither the deluxe rooms, club rooms or kid suites have a guaranteed view.
There are GREAT deals using AAA, Entertainment or AP.

Ok that's all the useful info. I got from them (LOL), now I have questions about the HRH and PB.....

1. Are the HRH kid suites all decorated in floral in the kids part? (pictures from HR site) My son will not find that acceptable LOL.

2. At PB what views are likely for the kid suites and butler concierge? I was told they could be any view but seems like the butler concierge rooms should be in a certain area, don't they need a desk or something? LOL

3. I was told that the butler concierge rooms are the same as the regular rooms... about what sq. ft are they?

4. Other than bringing snacks, making ressies and helping you pack/unpack, what does the butler do? That's all they could think of at the reservation number. Just wondering since it's a regular room if it's worth such a price hike for us.

5. Does the PB have robes, high speed internet, video games and any of the other stuff that HRH does?

6. Has anyone figured out what makes the Club rooms at HRH worth the extra $? Without personalized concierge service I'm thinking that the scattering of food is probably not worth the extra $63 a day over the deluxe room, especially since the room is smaller.

Thanks for the help. I just can't decide which resort and which level. The people in reservations do not make you feel like any of the rooms are worth it, LOL. "Yes the room has a view of the pool, that doesn't mean you'll be able to see it well though". LOL

ºoº Beth ºoº

Taking a break from
reality, goin' to see
the M ºoºuse!

Yacht Club January
13-21, 2001
Polynesian 11/00
Disney Wonder 11/00
Disneyland Hotel 5/00
Disney Pacific 5/00
Contemporary 2/00
Port Orleans 2/00

MB,

That's interesting those sizes they told you for regular vs deluxe at HRH. I was told a standard room was 400 sq. ft. and the deluxe 475 sq.ft. or about equivalent to an Embassy Suites room in terms of size.

I'd be curious to hear form someone who has been there and stayed in a deluxe is this is anywhere near accurate.

Travel Junkie

For the HRH the number I've often seen quotes is 375 square feet for standard (and Club) and 500 square feet for Deluxe.

As for PBH, I'd guess that their rooms are in the 400 square foot range, maybe a little bigger (hard for me to compare exactly since I had one King bed at the PBH and two Queens at the HRH both times).

I stayed in a deluxe. It is a big room! There's a large space for two beds, a table, a nightstand, and a couch. The other area has the bathroom and a small work area. It was very roomy!

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

Barry,

I believe I read in another thread here that the deluxe room has a sleep sofa. Is that true and is it really sofa size or loveseat size?

BTW, how do you get a picture inserted with your signature? I have tried like the dickens to figure it out and to no avail apparently.

Thanks..

Travel Junkie

thefoyboy, the measurements I got were from the HRH front desk. They had to put me on hold while they looked it up. Who knows where they were looking them up at! I don't particularly care about the size as long as the room is a decent size .

Anyone have any suggestions for room category at PB?

We can't decide which hotel. I currently have ressies at HRH for a club room for $213 but can get the deluxe for $149. Of course there are some deals over at PB too which just confuses things.

ºoº Beth ºoº

Taking a break from
reality, goin' to see
the M ºoºuse!

Yacht Club January
13-21, 2001
Polynesian 11/00
Disney Wonder 11/00
Disneyland Hotel 5/00
Disney Pacific 5/00
Contemporary 2/00
Port Orleans 2/00

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter