PB and HRH Room Costs

packy

Mouseketeer
Curious as to what we might have to pay for late August for a Deluxe Pool View at HRH or a standard Water View at PB using the Entertainment card. Also, am a Lowe's member - are upgrades common in off times?

We booked just a standard view at Portofino for late August/early September assuming (or hoping) that we will get a Loews upgrade. Our entertainment rate is $160/night + tax. We figured why pay more if it's a good possibility that we'll get an upgrade? If the upgrade doesn't happen, then we'll still enjoy Portofino...I'm sure! From memory, I think Hard Rock is $117.50/night during that time frame (standard view).

We received the rate of $149.50 + tax for a Deluxe pool view room with the entertainment discount for June 19-21, 2001. I also booked a second room with my Fan club card and that rate is $188.50 + tax again a Deluxe Pool View room.
Hope this helps.This is for the Hard Rock Hotel.

alice01.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter