Paying dues with discounted Disney Gift Cards - buying in bulk?

I can't speak to the membership warehouse places like Sam's Club, but I did pay my dues by purchasing my Disney gift cards at Target using my Redcard and getting the 5% off. I only share this, because Target has a Disney gift card limit of $1000 per day. This applies to physical cards and cards purchased online. So, I had to return to the store multiple days to purchase enough gift cards to fully pay my dues, but they always had plenty of physical cards on hand to purchase. Just thought I would share, in case you ever go down that road.
During Black Friday sales, I was in a BJ's and was told that the maximum per day was $500 when buying in person. I went online and was able to buy much more than that. However, I made the decision to separate the orders in ~$1000 purchases to ensure that all cards arrived activated since I have heard that they sometimes make mistakes when purchasing online. No issues at all.

OK. So I gotta ask. I was in management in the financial/banking industry for a number or years, though I have been admittedly out of the industry directly for a while now. But how do you deposit a gift card to a checking account? I'm sure you're right, but I've never heard tell of such a thing. Who eats the merchant fees? If I can do this, I can get rich in about 24 hours.

Can we pay CCs with other CCs now too? LOL
Thanks for asking as I could not figure that out either.

Can we pay CCs with other CCs now too? LOL
Yes,,,we have many CC that let you do a balance transfer for 6 to 12 months,,at 0% interest. As long as you stay on top of it,,,,0% loan.
Except doesn't switching CCs often affect your credit score?

We live in NJ and bought $6000 worth of Disney Gift cards at Sam’s to go towards our dues. We’ll be buying the rest soon.
what is the Sam's discount. If I can get cards without having to go somewhere I don't go or have to search online for them, I am online enough with my work, then it might be worth it.

facebook twitter