PAYIN IT FORWARD PART ii - Jan 2009

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Community' started by goofydad621, Jan 16, 2005.

1. dee47

dee47 <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

I'll be at the World 8/17-29. I'll be happy to send postcards, it's become a tradition for me. PM me if you want postcards!

2. dee47

Oh God, I killed this thread!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. w-family

w-family Mouseketeer

Nope not you, no one asked us to send any cards either and I offered a few weeks ago. I guess there just isn't much interest right now. Still my kids always loved it, so I will offer again next time, I love knowing I made some kid smile by getting a card!:cool1:

5. dee47

I know exactly how you feel! Thanks for the encouragement :)

Sounds like you'll be in the World at the same time we will -- have a fantastic trip!

6. DisneyMom5

DisneyMom5 DIS Veteran

We will be there Aug. 30-Sept. 8. Happy to send up to three cards. :wizard:
    PM me with the info.

7. dfchelbay

dfchelbay DIS Veteran

We'll be down late October for about three weeks. We can send some then for the late November/December little visitors. I'll even try to get a photo of the favored character holding/displaying/signing the lucky little one's card...I'll try. If I can't make that happened, well, there will still be a little postcard sent.

Just let me know. :thumbsup2

8. 1971DBday

1971DBday Keep moving forward!

How do I arrange one for DH(3)? She can't wait to see Cinderella!

9. Tynk13x

Tynk13x It's a Disney thing, you wouldn't understand!

Hi All. Is anyone going to be in the World in the next 2 weeks? A friend is taking her 2 year old on her first trip, and i want to surprise them with a postcard. Please PM me, and I can get you the info. Thank You so much in advance.

10. BirdLegsRed

BirdLegsRed Mouseketeer

Hi everyone! We are going October 15, if anyone is down there before then I would love it if you could send 2 postcards, one to my DD7 and one to DS's girlfriend (this is her first trip and she is so excited!).

11. disneynp

disneynp Mouseketeer

i tried to pm a couple of people and i dont know if it went through so ia m posting this. we are arriving nov 6-12. I am hoping we can get something with mickey saying that he is waiting on us.:cheer2:

12. MomsOf2boys

MomsOf2boys <font color= deeppink ><marquee>Has obsessive fing

We will be there from November 26th-December 1st. Is anyone going in December who wants a postcard for their children?

13. dsnymom2003

dsnymom2003 Mouseketeer

Good morning, all! My DD just received her card today and she was so excited! Thanks Kellybean! You rock!! I would like to send a few cards while we are in WDW Nov. 7-14th. The first three people to PM with their child's favorite characters will receive card from us while we are there. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

14. turftoega

turftoega Family sherpa and pack mule

Anyone there now? My sister is taking her family for the first time in a week or two. Both nieces would love a postcard (and I can get her to pay it forward while she's down there for both of my girls).

As an aside, it took a couple of days of searching to find this thread. :mad:

15. stetz69

stetz69 Earning My Ears

We will be at the World from 12/24 until 1/2 ... if anyone is going at the beginning of January, we would be happy to send some cards your way! :thumbsup2

16. jjod96

jjod96 Mouseketeer

We are going Jan 22nd to the 30th and would be ahppy to send some cards...just PM me the info.

Stetz69...I just sent you our info if you are still able to sned out some cards!! thanks!!!

17. w-family

w-family Mouseketeer

We are heading down 1/9 to 1/16 anyone wanting me to send a card PM me, with your child's name, address, age, favorite charachter and anything special you want me to include.

We have done this several times, thought at our last trip no one took us up on our offer :confused3

I know how much our kids love getting them. :cool1:

18. DunksWife

DunksWife Earning My Ears

Hi! If this offer is still standing I'd LOVE for you to send our kids a post card. I tried to PM you but it won't let me. It is telling me I only have 2 posts and I need to have 10 before pming LOL. Maybe you could pm me and I could reply to you??

19. jenjen212

jenjen212 Just keep Swimming, Just keep Swimming...

I noticed that not many people have posted on this in awhile.

I won't be there til August 1 for a week. I love doing this type of stuff. If any one is going after August, or later in August. I think this is such a cute idea. Let me know, and I can pick up a post card for your lil one. Just let me know the favorite character, name, address to be mailed, etc.

20. w-family

w-family Mouseketeer

I am heading down in August and I can send three postcards. Just PM me with your child's name, favorite character, address and of there is anything special you want me to mention!

My DH and I love doing this. We have sent cards back the past 5 times we went and had people do it for our kids too! If you have never had it done, the look on your kids face is priceless!

This past Christmas we had a letter sent from Disney (by a very nice DIS Boarder) inviting our kids to travel down a few weeks later in Jan, it was the perfect way to tell them about the trip! :hippie:

21. ilovejsparrow

ilovejsparrow DIS Veteran

I'll be in WDW the week of 12/12, and would be happy to send a few postcards! PM me and send me some info that would make the card extra special for your child :)