PAYIN IT FORWARD PART ii - Jan 2009

Wow, I just spent almost an hour looking for this thread, lol. :rotfl2: I couldn't understand where it went, and was sure it had to still be around. :confused3 I don't remember it being hard to find, I don't know if I'll be able to find it again. I'm going to check out the thread on the families board that I read about here. We're going in August, so it's probably early to post to get requests to send some cards. We just finally decided to go for sure, and I'm just excited and making all the plans. :banana:

Sorry for being dumb, I am a newbie and is not familiar with some of the terms here. What is DD6 exactly?

Is there a thread that explains the acronyms?

looks like everyone wants to surprise their beloved ones.

I will be in the World May 10-16th. I am willing to send out a few post cards to both adults and children. This is the 3rd time we will be taking part in the pay it forward. If you are interested please let me know. I will need Name, Address, Fav. Char. or Idea for Card, and any special saying you may want.

Hi Andrea,
Thanks for sending a card to my nephew. He got it Saturday and was so excited! He never gets mail anyway, but to get A POSTCARD FROM MICKEY, oh, WOW!!! :goodvibes And I hope you had a great trip.

To others heading to the World later this summer: We'll be there June 13-20, and I will be happy to send a few cards out while there. I think my DN will enjoy picking some out for kids, he got such a kick out of his. Just send me a PM, to let me know the details in bold above.

Happy planning! :wave2:

Sorry for being dumb, I am a newbie and is not familiar with some of the terms here. What is DD6 exactly?

Is there a thread that explains the acronyms?

looks like everyone wants to surprise their beloved ones.

Hi Rio,
No dumb questions here. DD6 usually means "Dear Daughter, Age 6". But some people number their children, where DS1, DS2, DS3 would mean "Dear Son #1, #2, #3". So context helps.

This is a thread with most all the abbreviations and acronyms:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1660743

Enjoy the DIS!

To others heading to the World later this summer: We'll be there June 13-20, and I will be happy to send a few cards out while there. I think my DN will enjoy picking some out for kids, he got such a kick out of his. Just send me a PM, to let me know the details in bold above.

I just PM'd you my details....thank you so much for the offer!
Carrie

Just sent you a pm also :thanks: :hug:

We're heading to WDW June 29th - July 3rd. I would love to share the magic by mailing out a few postcards. Let me know if they have a favorite character or if you would like something special said. :goodvibes

Beth

We'll be in the World July 29th - August 1st. Send me a PM if you'd like a postcard sent to your child/loved one. :thumbsup2

We are going down for Thanksgiving through Dec 2. I would love to send anyone going in December a post card for their children. My children are much older now and I like that bit of magic in the making.

We're heading to WDW June 29th - July 3rd. I would love to share the magic by mailing out a few postcards. Let me know if they have a favorite character or if you would like something special said. :goodvibes

Beth

Thanks for doing this. You are wonderful.:flower3::flower3::flower3:
Sent you a pm.

Good morning! Would someone send a postcard to my daughter? We are going down Nov 7-14 for her first trip. She is nine years old and her she loves the princesses. I can PM any info you may need. TYIA.

Good morning! Would someone send a postcard to my daughter? We are going down Nov 7-14 for her first trip. She is nine years old and her she loves the princesses. I can PM any info you may need. TYIA.

I don't have any children of my own to pass the magic along to, I will be going mid September and I would love to do this for you :) PM me your info and I will send one out while I'm there!

I am going September 10...Can someone please do me the favor when they go in the summer....My daughters birthday is then....

THanks

This is one of my favorite part of geting ready to go to Disney, we send cards every time! :cool1:

I am heading down 8/18 to 8/25 and I can 3 cards, PM me with you child's name, address and favorite character! :banana:

Hi! I would love it if someone could send 2 cards to my friend's sons. It will be their first visit. I am also willing to send 3 cards myself when I am down there-Aug. 12-20th. Please PM if you can send some or would like some.
Thanks!
Lisa

My daughter just recieved her card today. She was thrilled that all the princesses signed her card. She asked me, "Mom, did you arrange this?", and I said, "How could I? Look at the postmark." She saw the Orlando postmark and was amazed. She was so thrilled and felt so special.:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

PookieB, you went above and beyond expectations. Such a nice touch to have signatures of all the princesses and the Orlando postmark. I thank you with all my heart.:flower3::flower3::flower3:

I will be in the World from 8/4-8/14, and would love to send cards out for 3 people. Please pm me with child's name, address, and favorite character. I am thrilled to be able to pay this one forward.:goodvibes

My daughter just recieved her card today. She was thrilled that all the princesses signed her card. She asked me, "Mom, did you arrange this?", and I said, "How could I? Look at the postmark." She saw the Orlando postmark and was amazed. She was so thrilled and felt so special.:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

PookieB, you went above and beyond expectations. Such a nice touch to have signatures of all the princesses and the Orlando postmark. I thank you with all my heart.:flower3::flower3::flower3:

I'm so glad it made her happy! You are very welcome. I remembered some of the autographs from a few pics I've seen on the board. :goodvibes

Can someone send us park maps for the 4 parks? We will be down in Oct and can pay it back. I'll post again as I get closer in case no ones asks now.

Thanks!
Todd

Can someone send us park maps for the 4 parks? We will be down in Oct and can pay it back. I'll post again as I get closer in case no ones asks now.

Thanks!
Todd

Have you chaecked out mouse-map dot com? Downloads are free and it's a pretty cool guide, as well. The bound version is sold at the site and on Amazon.

If you want official maps (the kind you pick up at the parks), PM me and I'll send them in August when I'm there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!