Pay Full Price?

lemonsours

Mouseketeer
I apologize in advance because I'm sure this must be addressed somewhere, but with a baby sleeping on my shoulder I just don't have the ability to look endlessly. ;) We are planning our trip for October 2010. If I book as early as the website lets me at full price, can we later apply any special offers (hoping for free dining next year) or are we stuck paying full price?
TIA,
Marce

If you book a package you can make changes without penalty up to 45 days out from arrival.

If you have a room only you can make changes up to 5 days out.

You will not have to pay full price if you watch, find a deal and ask them to apply it. Sometimes you might have to change plans slightly and book a different resort or something if there aren't specials or available rooms (limited rooms on the specials) at the resort you have booked. Keep your eyes and options open and you can usually hit a deal! : ) (you are more likely to get the resort you choose if you book ahead and then just watch for the specials).

You will not have to pay full price if you watch, find a deal and ask them to apply it. Sometimes you might have to change plans slightly and book a different resort or something if there aren't specials or available rooms (limited rooms on the specials) at the resort you have booked. Keep your eyes and options open and you can usually hit a deal! : ) (you are more likely to get the resort you choose if you book ahead and then just watch for the specials).

Thanks! That is what I was thinking, get in where we want (leaning towards POFQ) and grab the deal later! I knew I was asking in the right place!:worship:
Marce

I would at least try to get the AAA discount if you are a member of AAA instead of paying rack rate. AAA discounts are out for 2010.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter