Patina Group Birthday Club

disneychrista

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if they still do the free $30 for your Birthday? We did this a couple years ago for my Daughters birthday and would like to do it for mine when I am there in May (if they still do it). If they do where is the new link? I looked but couldn't find it.

Here is a previous thread about it. I didn't want to bump the old thread as, there have been enough "Zombie Threads" lately. http://www.disboards.com/threads/reminder-of-patina-group-birthday-offer.3107561/

Yep, I signed up for this offer in July and got my coupon via email. 30.00 off of your purchase of 30.00 or more. There are a few conditions listed, like you have to make reservations and mention the coupon at the time if billing. The coupon was valid from the time they sent it, about a month before the birthday, until 60 days after the birthday. Pretty good deal and a wide window to use it! We didn't end up wanting to take the time our to go use it, but maybe next year!

I don't have a link, but I'm pretty sure I just Googled Patina Group Email Club or something to find it.

Have fun planning!

Haha, well now I see its the same link as the one already shared above! There is a field to fill in at the bottom that asks for your state to begin the registration process, I think I faked California residency to make sure I'd have access to those DTD restaurants.

Haha, well now I see its the same link as the one already shared above! There is a field to fill in at the bottom that asks for your state to begin the registration process, I think I faked California residency to make sure I'd have access to those DTD restaurants.

Thank you!
The link DizMe originally posted (the one I quoted) went to the rule and places it can be used. not to the sign up.

Wow !
That's fabulous !!
I'll be celebrating my birthday when I go for Dapper Days.
Thank you for the info !
Signing up......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter