Passholder discounts on Laniwai spa services?

Bmlors

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
Are there any Laniwai spa discounts for annual passholders? I've seen discounts on rooms at Aulani for passholders but I haven't been able to find anything about possible spa discounts for passholders so thought I'd check here.

I've never heard of discounts for annual pass holders. Would that be DL or WDW pass holders? Not sure why they would offer discounts for them.

Or are you thinking about DVC members?

No, I was specifically curious about passholders (either DL or WDW) — similar to this thread that talked about room discounts: https://www.disboards.com/threads/passholder-discount-on-aulani.3798749/

Last time at Aulani, we received a free spa enhancement as DVC members. But we were not passholders at the time and I just couldn’t find any info about passholder discounts. Probably are none, but I’ve learned that there is a wealth of knowledge on these forums and it’s better to ask!

I am unaware of any WDW AP, as I have asked in the past out of curiosity at gift shops, and they said no AP discount anywhere at the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter