Passes ( 2 Different Resorts)

But what kind of pass are you referring to? A hopper can be purchased for any hotel no matter where you stay. The LOS pass is the one that we are talking about which is only good for the days you actually stay at the hotel. However like I said before, you can drop either the first or last day on the LOS at a hotel. I have done this about 5 times over the past several years with no problem. Good luck!!

akghutton -

Thank you for doing the legwork on this! I'm sorry I am late in responding, but I was out of town for a few days. I am thrilled to hear this and will print out this post to bring with me!

For those of you who don't know, the Ultimate Park Hopper is the new name for the former Unlimited Magic/Length-of-Stay passes, and should cover your entire stay :)

Glad we got a good resolution!:)

This is a somewhat speculative recommendation based on some info I read in a thread on the Budget Board. I don't know if the dates and/or restrictions would work for you but it certainly is a bargain.

Here is a link to the thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=182357

Basically, this is a 10-day hopper for not much more than a 5 day hopper although the days do "expire" 20 days after first use. It includes DQ, and the water parks, and a character breakfast. It is a UK-marketed pass but the website does indicate they now ship to the US.

So, maybe something to investigate further if the dates work for you.

:) :) :)
Rhonda

akasleepingbeauty - thank you for the information.

Boardwalk III - I would love to hear what you find out about these 10-day park hoppers. Please let me know.

akasleepingbeauty - thank you for the information.

Boardwalk III - I would love to hear what you find out about these 10-day park hoppers. Please let me know.

I looked at the website - it looks legitimate. I'm seriously considering doing this as I am going in October! (passes expire 10/31)

Boardwalk III,
A UK citizen just posted this information on the Budget board concerning the 10-day World Hopper passes; I am going to order them this week. PS Have you heard anything about how much it would be to ship the passes to the US?

The Disney store in the UK are now selling these tickets until the end of May and are valid for use for 20 days from the first day of use - I purchased mine on Firday and they are great - Plastic like a credit card with the 100 years of Disney logo, you also get a voucher for a Character breakfast included in with the ticket - the following is printed on the reverse of the ticket

10 DAY WORLD TICKET SPECIAL OFFER GUEST
your 10 day world ticket entitles you to 10 days of admission to the following parks with the freedom to visit multiple parks on the same day

MAGIC KINGDOM park Disney MGM studios
Epcot Disney ANIMAL KINGDOM theme park

Disneys blizzard Beach water park Downtown Disney Pleasure island
Disneys typhoon lagoon water park Disneyquest indoor interactive theme park
Disneys wide world of sports complex

VALID FOR ARRIVALS MAY 1 - OCTOBER 31, 2002 eXPIRES 20 DAYS AFTER FIRST USE

Nontransferable must be used by the same person on any and all days - Disney is not resposible for misplaced, lost or stolen tickets - Parks or attractions may change operating hours, close temporarily due to refurbishment, capacity, inclement weather or special events and may oatherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability to the owners of the Walt Disney World resort. Ticket, ID and handstamp required for re-entry - not valid for special events requiring a seperate admission charge or for any park commencing operations after May 1 1998 - it is agreed between owners of the Walt Disney World resort and ticket users that all claims for injury or loss arising incidents to presence on owners proprty shall be litigated in Florida

Admit one Void if altered
Revocable Nonrefundable

I hope that this information is useful

To Boardwalk III and other people interested in the 10-day World Pass:
I just received a reply from The Flight Shop regarding the 10-day World pass. I will be ordering my passes this week, as even with the $80.00 shipping charge, I will still be saving over $200. Good luck to all.

Dear Keely,

There is no restriction on the Disney World Pass for US citizens.
However, for orders from the USA we are required to charge an additional
USD 80.00 to cover Federal Express shipping and credit card charges.
With best regards
Mike Morton

Sent: 06 April 2002 06:10
To: Flightshop Sales
Subject: Question regarding 10-day World pass

FWIW, I recently ordered hopper tickets from this web site:

http://reservations.paramountinternationaltravel.com/DisneyOrderTickets.asp

They also offer a 10 day world pass for $335 plus shipping which sounds very much like the pass described above. I considered this pass, but since our trip will be less than 10 days and the pass expires 20 days after first use, it didn't work for us.

This company is located in Vineland, FL and has a toll free customer sevice number (whcih I used before and after ordering). Shipping charge is $15 per order. Discounts appear to be approximately 10% off gate. Even after paying shipping, I saved more than I would with the DC discount. I did have to mail in a copy of my credit card (you could also fax it), but the tickets were sent promptly.

While I have not yet used the tickets, they appear to be the exact same hopper tickets sold by Disney.

HTH someone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter