Party for the Senses 10/27 any one ?

They keep the venue pretty comfortable as far as the temperature goes, but you've still got to walk there. Last night I was out walking the dog at around 10:15, wearing capris and a t-shirt, and it was still warm and humid. I think it's supposed to get a little cooler as the week goes on--I hope.

I still have no idea what I'm going to wear. I'll figure something out Saturday morning. I work best under pressure. :rotfl:

Well, we're here now and it's 72 degrees at 6PM I think I'll take a sweatshirt when I go out tonight.

Meanwhile, Don't look too hard for table tents. I must have had a MAJOR senior moment and looked for 4 days to fine the supplies I bought, but alas, no luck. I'll probably walk in the door when I get back home and they'll be right there:rotfl: . Anyway, I did get a handful of LGMH, to I'll figure out some way to attach them to me or my belongings!

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Anne

Does anyone have an extra copy of the program? I think I must have set mine down to put my wine in a to go cup, and forgot to pick them up. It was a great party (except for the Veggie meatloaf IMO) Do if anyone has an extra or would be willing to send me a copy, I would be SOOO appreciative!

Well, we're here now and it's 72 degrees at 6PM I think I'll take a sweatshirt when I go out tonight.

Meanwhile, Don't look too hard for table tents. I must have had a MAJOR senior moment and looked for 4 days to fine the supplies I bought, but alas, no luck.

Anne

Well, that makes me feel better!! My cell phone died (forgot my charger:headache: )so I couldn't call Kathleen. I looked all over for centerpieces.

We had a blast anyway. Loved the lamb shank ravioli and the chocolate amore!!

Does anyone have an extra copy of the program? I think I must have set mine down to put my wine in a to go cup, and forgot to pick them up. It was a great party (except for the Veggie meatloaf IMO) Do if anyone has an extra or would be willing to send me a copy, I would be SOOO appreciative!

I'll look through our stuff when we finally get unpacked. DH isn't big on saving paper and normally bends everything into his pockets. Do you still want one if it's bent?

I'll look through our stuff when we finally get unpacked. DH isn't big on saving paper and normally bends everything into his pockets. Do you still want one if it's bent?

Bent would be fine. Thanks! I'll keep my fingers crossed. I'd forgotten about that lamb shank ravioli. THat was good! (we need YUM emoticon!)

Have it!:cool1: And barely bent!!
sending a PM

Well, that makes me feel better!! My cell phone died (forgot my charger:headache: )so I couldn't call Kathleen. I looked all over for centerpieces.

We had a blast anyway. Loved the lamb shank ravioli and the chocolate amore!!

I feel better now too - I had my cell phone, but like a dummy forgot to program in everyone's name & number before we left! I did get one message from Anne, but I don't think you left your number, of course you thought I already had it. I too looked in vain for the centerpieces, but was happy to find that there were plenty of friendly table-sharers all night (only one unfriendly type the entire evening) - I wonder if I met any of you and didn't realize it!

We had a blast as well. Off the top of my head, we really liked the swordfish, the lamb ravioli, and also, I think it was guinea hen? I'll have to look back at the program. Our only problem was that by the end of the night there was some palate fatigue, and a little, shall I say, "fogginess," making it harder to judge everything! Hope everyone had as a great a time as we did!

Who knew how much we were all depending on those table tents! LOL I too scouted the room for any sign of any LGMH's but didn't find not 1 : (. I had a whole stack of LGMH magnets i had made sitting on our table to give to anyone i met. They might still be there LOL I FORGOT THEM! :rotfl: when we left :laughing: Anyway, we were 2 tables away from the Chocolate Amore and the Lamb ravioli. It was so disappointing not meeting any of you.

Our favorite dish of the night was the Chicken Confit from Cinderella's castle, next was the Lamb Ravioli. My favorite wine was the Rose' Mas. Dh didn't have a favorite he liked the coffee. The white chocolate cheese cake was fairly awesome!:banana:

Hopefully you all had a blast!

I feel better now too - I had my cell phone, but like a dummy forgot to program in everyone's name & number before we left! I did get one message from Anne, but I don't think you left your number, of course you thought I already had it. I too looked in vain for the centerpieces, but was happy to find that there were plenty of friendly table-sharers all night (only one unfriendly type the entire evening) - I wonder if I met any of you and didn't realize it!

We had a blast as well. Off the top of my head, we really liked the swordfish, the lamb ravioli, and also, I think it was guinea hen? I'll have to look back at the program. Our only problem was that by the end of the night there was some palate fatigue, and a little, shall I say, "fogginess," making it harder to judge everything! Hope everyone had as a great a time as we did!

That was probably us! After DH had some guy unload all of his dirty dishes on our table with 2 of the 4 of us standing there he got kinda crabby! :laughing: Only my spouse could get put on Disney time out.:sad2: :rolleyes1 Next time I'll skip the tables and just wander. I loved the diver scallops from Andrew Selz. I think they started recognizing me I stopped there enough.:lmao:

That was probably us! After DH had some guy unload all of his dirty dishes on our table with 2 of the 4 of us standing there he got kinda crabby! :laughing: Only my spouse could get put on Disney time out.:sad2: :rolleyes1 Next time I'll skip the tables and just wander. I loved the diver scallops from Andrew Selz. I think they started recognizing me I stopped there enough.:lmao:

:rotfl2: No, it wasn't you! I wish we had found you though - I thought I might recognize you from your pics, but never did see you. I can't believe someone dumped all their dirties on you, though - there were tons of people walking around asking for plates, and always a proper place to put them within just a few steps. Some people. :rolleyes:

We were relieved to find that we could just wander around. We used the standing tables all over the room and had a ball. We always just asked if the people there minded if we crashed their party for a few minutes, and everyone said "sure!" - except one woman who looked at us coldly, didn't respond, and instead just turned her back to us, but hey, we still used the table! :rotfl: We met a lot of really nice people, one oddball (but fun!), and a couple who had a few too many (but really fun! :lmao: )

We kinda shared our table with a couple from Texas. They were very nice. Dick and Barbara were their names. They wanderred alot so we didn't see them very often. Other then the lady handing out the white chocolate cheese cake lollipops(?) everyone i ran across was very friendly.

Is it always that dark in there? DH and I felt really bad for this 1 dude, he was in such a hurry for what idk, but he tripped right over 1 of the chairs at our table. He wasn't the only one though. Since we were right by the door, alot of ppl who came in behind us ran into the chairs all around us.

Who knew how much we were all depending on those table tents! LOL I too scouted the room for any sign of any LGMH's but didn't find not 1 : (. I had a whole stack of LGMH magnets i had made sitting on our table to give to anyone i met. They might still be there LOL I FORGOT THEM! :rotfl: when we left :laughing: Anyway, we were 2 tables away from the Chocolate Amore and the Lamb ravioli. It was so disappointing not meeting any of you.

Hopefully you all had a blast!

We were very close to you!! In front of the lamb ravioli (my favorite) maybe 3 tables away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter